Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Moorcock Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorcock Chat

Haha,

Have any of you looked at the transcripts for the chat that Mike did once? That was a disaster. Great idea, I'm all for it... but damn - that was horrid. It resulted in what I can only describe as what a press conference at a chaos convention must be like.

Nice try Berry. I guess we won't be doing that again (no sarcasm intended).

Thanos

Where can I find those transcripts Thanos? What went wrong?

Comment

Chat Transcripts Have Been Ported

You can see the chat transcripts at: [broken link]

If anyone has any chat logs on thier computer, let me know so we can post them.
      Last edited by Rothgo; 04-21-2010, 01:52 PM.
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

I am a chat room newbie but I like the dynamic environment. Things can get a little chaotic though when lots of people are logged in. If there is ever an informal chat session announced between the members here, and even Mike himself perhaps, I'd be keen to participate.

Comment

you mean pretty chaotic...

But then Thanos, you play Mud, and for some people this can be chaotic...
          \\

Comment

Chats

True... but I used to be a chat frequanter... every night for 6 hours for a couple years. That's why I type 90 wpm, you have to - otherwise the conversation is over by the time you say anything. I was just saying that it was funny to see the transcripts of Mike's chat because it was supposed to be an interview but hardly anything got done - that is until it went from unmoderated to moderated, good call Jhary.

Thanos

Comment

Working...
            X