Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

i know how you feel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know how you feel

When I write my stories i always plop down everything in my mind in notes so i wont forget to use ideas. Even if i dont use the idea its still nice to have it there because one idea can influence other ideas. I never write larger pieces of writing in order. The thing that has helped me the most in writing is to wither draw it out like a comic book or as someone else said, size it down to a short story at first then add detail as you go.

i know how you feel

When I write my stories i always plop down everything in my mind in notes so i wont forget to use ideas. Even if i dont use the idea its still nice to have it there because one idea can influence other ideas. I never write larger pieces of writing in order. The thing that has helped me the most in writing is to wither draw it out like a comic book or as someone else said, size it down to a short story at first then add detail as you go.

Comment

Didn't I just read this a second ago somewhere else?!? 8O

Comment

Working...
      X