Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Farscapers - IS Scorpius Klosterheim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farscapers - IS Scorpius Klosterheim?

The physical description matches to a tee. If one counts wormholes as the grail...?
    Don\'t blame me; I voted for Trixitroxi Ro!

Did Klosterheim copy himself into someone else's head? I don't recall him too well.

Comment

Ive never actually watched a full ep. of this show. My Dad loves it and talks about it all the time. I guess i need to watch it.

Comment

I can definitely see a comparison, and not just by the physical description. Scorpius was bloody evil! I've still not seen the last few episodes of Farscape, so have no idea how it ended... must get round to it one day, as I have practically all of the DVDs!

I still think the show was a bit inconsistent. Some episodes were genius, but too many seemed like filler; especially all that clone nonsense.

But what sci-fi show doesn't have some clone storyline? :)
        Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Its a shame they cancelled Farscape, and decided to keep making crappy original movies like Boa vs. Python.

Comment

Working...
          X