Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Art Raffle! Win prizes ^_^;;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Raffle! Win prizes ^_^;;

^_^ I wanted to post this here just in case any of you guys are interested. My friend Brianne is running a raffle to raise money for her family so they can get their house repaired. Her house has been left only partially finished after her grandfather died and it was in major disrepair, they have pipes that are causing water damage and most of the rooms arn't even habitable. Her mother is disabled and they don't have that much money, but the gov't won't recognize her as such so they can't get aid. Brianne has been trying to get on TV reality home makeover shows and talk shows but nothing is seeming to work, so she started a raffle in hopes of making even just a bit. You can get all the details at the link below.

The prizes are art commissions from many different artists, not for preexisting art or prints. So, you can have Elric drawn or some other Eternal Champion of your choice, lol. Please check it out if you've got just a bit of money to spare!

http://www.sacredkith.com/raffle.htm

Thanks everyone, and if I shouldn't be advertiseing this here then please pull the thread down, I didn't really know where else to mention it T_T
    ~Goddess Virage, Your Local Goddess of Destruction
Working...
X