Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

800 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 800 !

!

(shortest posting?)
    Google ergo sum

Thread resurrection

Shortest post? Possibly - until you typed " (shortest posting?)"

PS What did the title '800!' refer to, by the way?
    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

My God, if I interpret it correctly that post was from May 2004, so no idea what I meant. Maybe it was my 800th post. Pure coincidence that there is a movie title currently in our focus with a similar title.
      Google ergo sum

Comment

Working...
      X