Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Help Elric !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Elric !

Hi everyone ! :)

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I want you to know that a french fantasy website proposes a big tournament between the "stars" of Fantasy.

Here :

:arrow: http://www.elbakin.net/fantasy/tournoi/index.php

And Elric is loosing his game ! :( BUT ! You could vote right know for him, and help him win ! :)

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for that Ciboule, I have cast my vote! Having only a very rudimentary grasp of french, I could not understand what the contest is about. Also, who is Ikki?

Comment

The contest is about to choose the most popular fantasy character. :) So Elric MUST win. ;)

And Ikki is a character from a manga/japanese cartoon called Saint Seiya. :o

Comment

Thanks for your reply, not a manga character that I have come across. But, you are right, Elric must win!
        :D

Comment

Thanks for your vote. :)

Comment

Well, since I've never heard of Ikki before, and he has rather silly blue hair, I had to vote for the brooding albino. Go Elric go!!!

D...

Apparently I haven't bothered to log-in. Lazy Dee.

Comment

I have voted immediately et sans hأ©siter. Avast ye Bluehaired Manga Hero!
              Google ergo sum

Comment

Thanks everyone !

But Elric is 7 votes behind Ikki... :( It's a shame ! :roll:

Comment

I, too, have cast my vote for the Prince of Melnibonأ©, yet he remains seven votes behind! Ugh.

Plus c'est change, plus c'est la miem chose, I suppose...
                  "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
                  --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

10 votes behind... :( And the showdown ends in 16 hours ! 8O

Comment

Hmmm, well, we all know who the better man actually is, so perhaps Florida is somehow affecting this outcome... :twisted:

...or maybe Manga fans are more into taking inane polls than Moorcock's fans are.

Comment

I think that very likely. Manga/Anime fans tend to be more along the rabid fanboy/girl line than Elric fans I think.

I voted for Elric of course :D
                        "In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro"
                        --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

3 votes behind, et less than 2 hours to make Elric win... :(

Comment

Too late... Elric has lost. By 2 votes. :(

Comment

Yeah, well, winning the poll didn't stop Stormbringer from taking Ikki's soul. Elric's all, "Thanks for the boost there, Ikki. I was feeling kinda drained."

And Arioch's like, "Oh, sweet Elric, you know these manga souls always give me gas."

Comment

Working...
                              X