Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

SPAM: Who do want to be loved?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAM: Who do want to be loved?

Greetings from Russia!

I'm Rose (it's my name).
    My greatest dream is to meet a guy of my dreams, whom I'll give up all my life and love! Promise, he'll never feel bored. He'll see what the REAL LOVE means.

It's the first time I'm using a marriage agency's services.
    My profile is located in the VIP part of the <spam link snipped> catalog and I wait for your mail (my ID number is 1321). May be it's the mail I'm waiting for so long!

Yours sincerely,

Rose.
    Last edited by David Mosley; 05-08-2007, 09:09 AM. Reason: Spam link removed by Admin

A strange post? :?

Comment

Either she's got the wrong address, some electrons went screwy, or this site has entered The Twilight Zone
      Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

From Russia With Love?
        "In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro"
        --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

Originally posted by DeepFixer
          Either she's got the wrong address, some electrons went screwy, or this site has entered The Twilight Zone
          Or maybe all of the above! :lol:

Actually, this has the appearance of being either a troll or a racket of some sort.
          Maybe this board has been identified (somehow) as being frequented by a large
          number of social retards. Let's not debate whether such a characterization
          is accurate!

More likely, they're just hitting bulletin boards and discussion forums at random.

LSN

Comment

Originally posted by L_Stearns_Newburg
            Maybe this board has been identified (somehow) as being frequented by a large
            number of social retards. Let's not debate whether such a characterization
            is accurate!
            Anent the question of "social retards," to slightly rephrase a remark from Tiger! Tiger!,
            "We admit nothing. We deny everything."

Comment

It's not entirely random. Her name is Rose.

Comment

"I'm Rose" (It's my name) - classic :lol:

Comment

She knows talent when she sees it. We need Jerico to tweak the bait a little. She is either WAY desperate (not that that is why I thought of Jerico :D ) or she isn't all that bright: "May be it’s the mail I’m waiting for so long!"

On a virtually instant message board? She can't wait for the speed of light?

Comment

Im thinkin maybe shes just heard about all the studs that post on this site and figured maybe she'd try to get with one of us....

Comment

These things just make me sad. I'm a romantic optimist, but even I doubt the long-term chances of a marriage involving two relative strangers who can only communicate by pointing and smiling awkwardly at each other. Of course the multiverse is a strange place, and no doubt some of these "international dating" things work out, but it just seems a little too desperate for my tastes. Having said that:

Greetings from England!

I’m Duncan (it’s my name).
                      My greatest dream is to meet a lady of my dreams, whom I’ll give up all my life and love (but not my comics or my CDs)! Promise, she’ll never feel bored... well, sometimes... okay, quite often, especially if she doesn't like month-long Buffy marathons. She’ll see what the REAL LOVE means. She'll also smell what Real Body Odour is.

I speak English good, but everything else rubbish.

Yours sincerely,

Duncan
                      "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Dee, a personal introduction like that makes me want to leave my wife. :lol: You had me at Buffy. :D

Comment

This makes me feel, well, icky.

:D

Comment

I do want to be loved. :lol:

Comment

Who do I want to be loved?
                              Well, how about the under-privileged? Yeah, let's get on that straight away.
                              Thanks.
                              "But I'm tryin', Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the shepard."

Comment

Working...
                              X