Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Note To Lucifer Rofocale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note To Lucifer Rofocale

~~~~~~ Master ~~~~~~ I ask of you,go to page two,and read August 8th signing,page one.It is a gold mine.$$$$$$ I have visted cute Cates over six thousand times,each a memory.On five hundred encounters she was wearing a garter and stockings those times were not my fault. <><><><><><> To my brethren,to Copulate Choose Cates

Re: Note To Lucifer Rofocale

Originally posted by Incubus
    ~~~~~~ Master ~~~~~~ I ask of you,go to page two,and read August 8th signing,page one.It is a gold mine.$$$$$$ I have visted cute Cates over six thousand times,each a memory.On five hundred encounters she was wearing a garter and stockings those times were not my fault. <><><><><><> To my brethren,to Copulate Choose Cates

Your sordid proclivities are enough to churn the innards of a genitatory ghoul!Equating sexuality and capital makes you a worthy admittant to the personal plane of Mammon! :twisted:

Comment

Of course the plane of Mammon.The realm I travel from,oh oscillating archfiend.<><><><><><>No mention of Cates.<><><><><><>Now Pazuzu's words are clear.He told of you refuseing the role he later clammered for and received in the exorcist.Something about you not wanting to enter the body of a female.<><><><><><>WOW boys run for it Lucifer's loose.

Comment

The red swan flies over the Volga in the mid May storms.

Originally posted by Incubus
        Of course the plane of Mammon.The realm I travel from,oh oscillating archfiend.<><><><><><>No mention of Cates.<><><><><><>Now Pazuzu's words are clear.He told of you refuseing the role he later clammered for and received in the exorcist.Something about you not wanting to enter the body of a female.<><><><><><>WOW boys run for it Lucifer's loose.
        :) Sir you are an unruly demon!But very sharp.I salute you sir! Would you happen to have a piece of ice about you sir? Can you smell cheese? When Mad Jack Incubus staked his leg! :twisted:

Comment

Assuming you needed to post this, shouldn't it be in the community exchange section of the forums rather than Q&A?

Comment

Orderly behaviour.

Originally posted by Omaru
            Assuming you needed to post this, shouldn't it be in the community exchange section of the forums rather than Q&A?

Arigato Omaru san.There's a place for everything and everything has it's place! Remember that here in the second ether we abhor random behaviour.Law and order remember.

Captain Frank

Comment

<><><><><><>Understood<><><><><> <>I Depart<><><><><><>To Repent.

Comment

Working...
              X