Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apocalypse

I think it's happening now.No pun intended.If your asleep your missing it.

Re: Apocalypse

Originally posted by Anonymous
    I think it's happening now.No pun intended.If your asleep your missing it.

Just woke up.Did I miss something important?Has religon destroyed the world yet...Am I in Heaven yet?

M.

Comment

Unless your surrounded by 72 virgins your still on earth,or at a grammer school.Wait it's 2004 I meant to say pre school.

Comment

I like the one with the lisp and uneven socks.

Comment

Non sequiter

Oh you mean the virgins...I'm so slow...I thought you meant the apocalypse.Still I'd prefer an apocalypse with a lisp and uneven socks...perhaps called Little Zowie...better than all those macho horsemen... :roll:

Comment

<><><><><><> Do you have her address.

Comment

Not on me.

Comment

<><><><><><>Hey guest,Im not kidding,I have cash,gold,silver,dineros,gems. What ever it takes for hotties address.A lisp and uneven socks does it to me every time.Offer a trade before I finish and wreak the carpet.<><><><><><>

Comment

A poke a lips

Originally posted by Incubus
                  <><><><><><>Hey guest,Im not kidding,I have cash,gold,silver,dineros,gems. What ever it takes for hotties address.A lisp and uneven socks does it to me every time.Offer a trade before I finish and wreak the carpet.<><><><><><>

Try entering the words "teen" "woman" "naked" or "donkey" if you want to unload your male mucus.We're talkin' 'bout thuh Apocalypse.Not some nubile maiden you odious hoarder you! :lol:

Comment

Teen,woman,naked,donkey.<><><><> <><>Ah yes,now I remember your house Exorcisor.<><><><><><>Your not a teen,not a woman,not naked,Bingo.<><><><><><>The teen,you know the blonde babe who practices her cheerleading moves in your room while you watch under the covers lefty,even though she's your sister.Yes her.<><><><><><>Tonight after she falls asleep and you finish,uneven her socks.

Comment

Help!

Originally posted by Incubus
                      Teen,woman,naked,donkey.<><><><> <><>Ah yes,now I remember your house Exorcisor.<><><><><><>Your not a teen,not a woman,not naked,Bingo.<><><><><><>The teen,you know the blonde babe who practices her cheerleading moves in your room while you watch under the covers lefty,even though she's your sister.Yes her.<><><><><><>Tonight after she falls asleep and you finish,uneven her socks.

Incy my love.The forces of Order are rapidly approaching....Maybe its time to beat a tactical retreat, a drumbeat with your feet that will sound really sweet,to my demon's ears as I wipe away the tears brought out by my fears....of jail for years and years.

Swift Retreat Dearest!

Comment

Working...
                      X