Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

ANGEL Q'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANGEL Q'S

hi my name dan angel im an expert on angels if you have any quiation's for me please ask me i am the upper most expert on the matter

all my love dan

Re: ANGEL Q'S

Originally posted by ansoulgel
    hi my name dan angel im an expert on angels if you have any quiation's for me please ask me i am the upper most expert on the matter

all my love dan
    :D

hi there dan.Strange you not having a capital letter to start your name...but perhaps you are an inanimate object?Anyway to cut to the chase,so to speak.I have a question about angels.How do you kill the blighters? Angelshot just doesn't have the effect it used to(something to do with the cosmic laws slowly changing in equilibrium.Damned Balance!)and strangling 'em just isn't fun anymore.So what's the gen then,Huh? :twisted:

Comment

to the answerer to my q's im am a writer with a good publish

i suffer with a writing disabilaty with meen's my spelling is bad . but to i say get a life my freind ok . because im intrested in people who are intrested in my subject ok not sad little people who pick out people's disabilaty's to take the piss out of xxx thanks

Comment

To all that are small minded read this thanks

Hi my name is danny williams i have been writing for 7 years i have one published book and my second book ( the book of angel's and life line's ) is propably the best historic account of life so far and that is with a disabilaty ( thank you ) . May i say i have freind's of all kind's and it stand's to reson that people that take the mick out of people with disabilaty's are at the least small minded . i have studied the history of angel's for a long time the construct of religion for 10 years so if i do submit a request on here please can only lover's of book's and life please answer me and not small minder people that can't write them self's and have no girlfreind's
        all the best

Danny Williams

Comment

Re: to the answerer to my q's im am a writer with a good pub

Originally posted by ackromansalmontamuskasa
          i suffer with a writing disabilaty with meen's my spelling is bad . but to i say get a life my freind ok . because im intrested in people who are intrested in my subject ok not sad little people who pick out people's disabilaty's to take the piss out of xxx thanks

Is that why you have a very long name,because of your writing disability or are you jesting?

Comment

Re: ANGEL Q'S

Originally posted by ansoulgel

all my love dan

Expert on angels?Why would we need one?They can't be very good or they'd have cured you of your ailment.
            If anyone needs an expert on the lack of relevance of certain subjects I'm your entity (now that's sardonic self mockery!).

Comment

to gust

No my name is danny williams but this name is one that i use on the net . strange this may sound that name was given to me by an old man that died when i was born . He told my mother that i was a fallan angel and that my name was well as it is .

Comment

Re: to gust

No my name is danny williams but this name is one that i use on the net . strange this may sound that name was given to me by an old man that died when i was born . He told my mother that i was a fallan angel and that my name was well as it is .

Danny I don't want to make this question sound disrespectful,but it needs to be asked.Are you taking any medication at the moment?The reason I ask is that your messages have the ring of schizophrenia about them.Have you read anything by Michael Moorcock with angels in it?Is that what drew you to volunteer your expertise on angels?Do you see angels like William Blake used to?

Comment

Re: to gust

So when you wrote that your name was dan angel you weren't telling the truth! How do we know that everythiing else you tell us is not the same? Why should we believe that you are an expert on angels?Tell us something angelic then we can decide if you are the real mccoy.

The RIGHT RIGHTEOUS Reverend of The Church of The Bored Lord,

Moses Ezekiel Cleetus Zebediah Gabriel,The Sword of the Lord,Amen,Awomen,Aneuter.

Comment

Hello to you, too!

Sorry if I seem rude, but that was a little out of the blue. I've not seen anyone on here make any sort of remark regarding disability, let alone take the mick. Everyone here pretty much has their head screwed on and I can't imagine any one of us making fun of a disability in any form.
                    Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

I think it is small-minded to accuse me of not having a girlfriend.

Oh wait, I'm married. Sorry. Disregard that.

Comment

It's still possible to be a reasonably worthwhile human being without having a girlfriend... Isn't it?

D...
                        "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Originally posted by DeeCrowSeer
                          It's still possible to be a reasonably worthwhile human being without having a girlfriend... Isn't it?

D...
                          No, mate. We're the scurge of the world - if we're single. I was once accused of having 'too much fun', in my last relationship. Does that make me evil?
                          Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

I have parted more than a few red sea's.I will tell you that much Moses.For greater information and pictures it's going to cost you 29.95 plus tax. Oh yea for all others interested.You must be 18 years or older.

Comment

Filthy lucre

Originally posted by Incubus
                              I have parted more than a few red sea's.I will tell you that much Moses.

For greater information and pictures it's going to cost you 29.95 plus tax. Oh yea for all others interested.

Amen brutha! Dollars are a way fuhluh Lword ta sho His Deevine generositee!Munny iz GLORY! Priest iz PEEENis!A-Men! Jus' roll up them notes and ease yourself into 'em.Dont that feel good brutha! Who needs spiritchewality anyway? 8)

You must be 18 years or older.

Comment

Working...
                              X