Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

do you love the cock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you love the cock

i love the cock

You are, of course, referring to the national symbol of France, Monsieur?

http://www.junior.senat.fr/democra/c...g/photocoq.gif
    Google ergo sum

Comment

I hope this is miss talbayne,
      or jason mewes.

or your gay!

im going to check my e-mail
      you go love a cock

Comment

Maybe a typo?
        The cook! I mean good cooks are great to have around and good looking ones are are doubly attractive ...? Anyone disagree?
        Google ergo sum

Comment

Well, obviously we all love Nigella Lawson (she's a British Martha Stewart, but without the prison sentence)... but remember what they say: Too many cooks spoil the broth. I'm not quite sure what too many "cocks" would do to the broth, but I doubt it would be pretty.

Perhaps McT meant coq au vin?

D...
          "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Originally posted by DeeCrowSeer
            Well, obviously we all love Nigella Lawson (she's a British Martha Stewart, but without the prison sentence)...
            D...
            She also hella hotter.

Maybe he's a fan of the old cockfighting?

Comment

I think I understand.

Many icons of their particular media are given nicknames shortened from part of their name.

Michael Moorcock = the 'Cock

e.g. "Have you read his latest? Man, the 'Cock rules!" 8)

I could be wrong...but it would make sense. :?

Or, McTalbayne is just having fun with us. :)

TL

Comment

I'd be intrigued to know what Mr M thinks of this abbreviation for his name. I am guessing alcohol could have been involved before starting this thread

But if that's the vibe, then I also love the Cock.

and the lson, the Ille and the Inge!

Comment

Well, obviously we all love Nigella Lawson (she's a British Martha Stewart, but without the prison sentence)... but remember what they say: Too many cooks spoil the broth. I'm not quite sure what too many "cocks" would do to the broth, but I doubt it would be pretty.

Perhaps McT meant coq au vin?

D...
                  --->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I know what it would do.All that heat and stirring would turn your broth into Clam Chowder.--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>Happy Messy Mollusk Munching.--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>Pretty is relitive.--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>Chow

Comment

I think I might have to "borrow" the above post as my official new chat-up line:

"Hey, I've been watching you from across the room, and I think you should know that beauty is totally relative. Don't worry about it... Oh, do you want to come back to my place for some Happy Messy Mollusk Munching?"

That's solid gold, right there. I promise to name my first child "guest" in your honour. :D

D...

Comment

Guest?

I hope that kid kicks your arse. :D

Comment

i just got back from the howard stern BB.

Man, it's good to be back among the civilized world.

I love the moore-cock too.

Comment

I think I might have to "borrow" the above post as my official new chat-up line:

"Hey, I've been watching you from across the room, and I think you should know that beauty is totally relative. Don't worry about it... Oh, do you want to come back to my place for some Happy Messy Mollusk Munching?"

That's solid gold, right there. I promise to name my first child "guest" in your honour. :D

D...
                          --->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thank you,DeeCrowSeer.It is said all that glitters is gold.->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>Feel free to borrow it as your new chat-up line,if she's hammered [American Term] it may just work.Good luck on getting her cum drunk.[American Term].--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>[Paul] typed"I hope that kid kicks your arse."--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>Allowable,if the kid is a hot long legged drivable tender teenage girl,and she promises to kiss it and make it all better.--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>Do not worry DeeCrowSeer I will be honourable with your legal [Cause she has to be legal,even if it means a trip to Japan.] offspring and marry her before carnal knowledge is known.--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>DeeCrowSeer or should I call you Father.

Comment

Haha, Guys, I didnt type that. I think that some guys at work got on my name on saturday and put that there. Im not THAT perverted...

Comment

Originally posted by McTalbayne
                              Haha, Guys, I didnt type that. I think that some guys at work got on my name on saturday and put that there.
                              Well, at least they're keeping your post count up!

Now, someone lock this thread up quick before "Guest" comes back for my daughter... won't somebody please think of my daughter! (But not in a dirty way, obviously)

D...

Comment

Working...
                              X