Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Personality disorder test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personality disorder test

Just the way the meanings of words are defined by their deviations from other words, our personalities can be defined by how much they deviate from the norm. Therefore, fellow moorcockians, I am now offering you a link to a personality disorder test.

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/persona...sorder_test.mv

Have fun, and don't take the test or this post too seriously. As it says at the end of the test: If you get the result "very high" for some disorder and you think that the description fits, maybe you should check it out with a professional. Otherwise, think of it as another of those rather pointless, but fun, ways of wasting your time which can be found in abundance on the blessed Internet. Stay well!
    You can't spell "politically correct" without "correct".

Apparantly, I'm moderatly schizotypal.

I feel unprepared for the world around me...
    Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Yeah, well, I'm HIGHLY Schizotypal.

I asked my Rice Krispies if they agreed with that diagnosis and they oddly had very little to say on the subject. (But mention Pink Floyd or foosball or Frosted Flakes and they're yacking up a storm.)
      "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
      --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

I can see this turning into a large band of Schizotypal's! Oh my.
        Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Well, it turns out that I am Highly Paranoid, Narcissistic, Avoidant and
          Obsessive-Compulsive!!!

Isn't that a cheery result? Then again, the choice of only two answer options was a tad limiting. I'll try not to take it too seriously... I mean, I was under the impression the governement wanted us to be paranoid... or at least, that's what the voices in my toilet told me. :D

D...
          "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Originally posted by DeeCrowSeer
            Well, it turns out that I am Highly Paranoid, Narcissistic, Avoidant and
            Obsessive-Compulsive!!!
            D...
            Snap! I didn't realise it was possible to have so many personality disorders at once!

Comment

Personality disorder test and Dante's Hell

The test is pretty generic, I think, and possesses the approximate accuracy of the average
              scattergun. Still, it was nice to learn that I'm only moderately schizoid and obsessive-compulsive!

The test providers also provided another mildly amusing test, which purports to tell the
              person tested to which circle of Dante's Hell he should be consigned. This one wasn't
              as surprising in its result. It consigned me to Dis, and admonished me with the news
              that other circles were low-probability options for me.

So boring, I know.

Comment

Very High : Schizotypal, Avoidant, Dependent

High : Obsessive-Compulsive

Low : Paranoid

All others at Moderate

Comment

Very High Probability : Level 6 - City of Dis, Level 7
                  High : Level 1 - Limbo, Level 2
                  Moderate : Level 3, Level 8, Level 9
                  Low : Leve 4, Level 5
                  Very Low : Purgatory

Comment

Just moderately Schizoid and Schizotypal, but Low on everything else.

Comment

Just moderately Schizoid and Schizotypal, but Low on everything else.

(Ho Ho)

Comment

Very High: Avoidant

High: Paranoid

Low: Anti-social

Everything else moderate.
                        You can't spell "politically correct" without "correct".

Comment

Working...
                        X