Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Having fun in n00b c17y (vacation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having fun in n00b c17y (vacation)

I've been in Ontario for a week with a computer that hates cookies. I was supposed to go to Niagara Falls but like an idiot I got sunburnt to a crisp at a water park the day before. The hotel we were going to stay in burst some pipes, and the hotel we wound up in was OK except for the time the n00by chamber people weren't sure if our "Do Not Disturb" sign was on BACKWARDS (clean room sign facing outwards). Pancakes at the restaurant of the motel were like brick, but the rest of the breakfast food was good. McDonald's prices there are about 20cents MORE for the combos than in BC and the patties on the hamburgers for cheap day seemed...off somehow, not like good patties I am used to at the McDonalds' around home base. The water park was VERY fun (it has a "lazy river" circuit that you can t00b on forever). And I am going home tomorrow (tues.) The flight in was great, we got in 25 min early :)

BTW there is NO GOOD PIZZA in Ontario outside of Pizza Hut. Unless you count Pizza Hut as bad too; then there is NO GOOD PIZZA in Ontario, period. :lol:

You are vacationing in Ontario, travelling from your
    home town of __________??

I actually prefer pizza hut over a lot of places.
    \"Bush\'s army of barmy bigots is the worst thing that\'s happened to the US in some years...\"
    Michael Moorcock - 3am Magazine Interview

Comment

Working...
    X