Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Message for DeeCrowSeer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for DeeCrowSeer

Hey, pal.

Just wanted to let you know that my PC seems to be dying a death so I couldn't be sure if you'd recieved my last few emails. Looks like the whole thing needs to be whiped and rebooted so communication will be slow lately. Damn thing.

All the best.

Bob
    Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Crikey! :(

Well, you have my sympathy. My own computer has been having a few hiccups of its own, so this obviously isn't a good time to be reliant on technology!

I got one of your e-mails, concerning illustrations, but still have no idea what being a "regular" actually involves (words counts, deadlines, etc). If you could fill me in, then that would be great.

Good luck with the PC! :)

D...
    "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

OK, it's working now, a good old clearout seemed to do it!

Just sent the mail again :)
      Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Working...
      X