Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Explain Me McDonald's Bukkake, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain Me McDonald's Bukkake, please!

Driving around yesterday. It's hot, I'm thirsty. I pull into McDonald's and order the biggest soda they have at the drive-thru (yeah, I know - the soda will actually dehydrate me, but at least it had ice ice baby!). They hand me this cup at the window:

McDonald's Bukkake

Now, I don't mean to be a dirty-minded person, but WTF?! The best spin I could put on this is the equivalent of a wet t-shirt contest kind of thing, the worst is some slightly nicer form of Japanese style bukkake!

Sheesh! What explains this? There's a wet girl on my soda cup!

Hehe,

I think it will go with thier new McHentai Happy Meals with free tentacle toys for the little ones... :lol:
    When they had advanced together to meet on common
    ground, then there was the clash of shields, of spears
    and the fury of men cased in bronze; bossed shields met
    each other and the din rose loud. Then there were
    mingled the groaning and the crowing of men killed and
    killing, and the ground ran with blood.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Originally posted by VonWeiner
      I think it will go with thier new McHentai Happy Meals with free tentacle toys for the little ones...
      Toys will be based off of the following:

http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/comics/hentai.swf

:P
      "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
      --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Originally posted by PsychicWarVeteran
        Originally posted by VonWeiner
        I think it will go with thier new McHentai Happy Meals with free tentacle toys for the little ones...
        Toys will be based off of the following:

http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/comics/hentai.swf

:P

:lol: :lol:

I was afriad to click it at first. Wasn't sure what to expect! :lol:
        When they had advanced together to meet on common
        ground, then there was the clash of shields, of spears
        and the fury of men cased in bronze; bossed shields met
        each other and the din rose loud. Then there were
        mingled the groaning and the crowing of men killed and
        killing, and the ground ran with blood.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

"...ice ice baby!..."

That was funny.

"McDonald's Bukkake"

Now, I must really be the pervert, Krunky, not you, because I only know one meaning for that word (NOT "McDonald's") and I cannot even conceive of a reason why that might be on a cup sold from McDonald's.

And if it is, I can tell you that there is nothing on Howard Stern's show that I wouldn't rather explain to my 3 year old daughter than what I think "bukkake" means.

Comment

Dude, click on the second bolded instance of Bukkake in the original post and read Wikipedia's engrish definition of the word.

BTW, that scan is for real. I rinsed the cup and cut it open to lay it flat on my scanner. The absolute real deal there.

Comment

"Dude, click on the second bolded instance of Bukkake in the original post and read Wikipedia's engrish definition of the word."

That's the one. Eeesh. But it is good to know that "[m]any women have gone public regarding their sexual enjoyment of bukkake."

Comment

The Japanese are cool!
                They peacefully live in the most crowded city on Earth, Tokyo,
                which has very little crime.
                They invented the Samurai, and ninja;
                Godzilla and Gamera;
                Hentai, esp. Urotsukidoji;
                and the word "computer" in Japanese is "computa!"
                I believe that they invented "reality TV"
                not to mention that some like to engage in
                bukkake and panty sniffing.

Domo origato! ;)

P.S. there are pictures of bukkake on Rotten.com
                \"Bush\'s army of barmy bigots is the worst thing that\'s happened to the US in some years...\"
                Michael Moorcock - 3am Magazine Interview

Comment

By the way, Krunky, my confusion resulted (in part) becuase I never got to see the cup in question. The link went to the Elric crest.

Comment

Sorry Bill, I guess I am just so lazy that I keep overwriting the same index document. Try this instead:

http://www.freewebs.com/raininmysoup/bukkake.html

I also fixed the URL at the top of the thread.

Strange image. Everyone that sees it thinks that there is something at least vaguely wrong with it...

Comment

Interesting; definitely some subliminal intent there.

Comment

Hey! That girl's not Japanese!
                        She's Korean!

Yeah I know. Those asian people, they all look the same!

;)
                        \"Bush\'s army of barmy bigots is the worst thing that\'s happened to the US in some years...\"
                        Michael Moorcock - 3am Magazine Interview

Comment

Do you honestly think McDonald's knows or cares? It is an unimportant distinction for them. That image plays to stereotypes and says "Young, hip, carefree, smart, chooses Mickey D's". End of message.

Comment

True, Bill. McD's probably lets their Advertising Firm of choice do the ads and then just signs off on them. If their AF had a subliminal message of perverse and humiliating Asian sexual practices, it's likely McD's neither knows, nor cares. All they care about it the effectiveness of the ads.

Interestingly enough, it must be working a little, because it sure had an effect on krunky! :lol: Not to mention our ongoing conversation about it.

On the other hand, it doesn't really make me choose McDonald's. But that might be because I'm not young, hip and carefree. (If anyone says, "Hey, you left off 'smart,'" I will respond with many evil smileys, so watch yourselves!)
                            "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
                            --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

You left off... nah, too easy.

I did a major thesis on subliminal advertising in college, so I am kind of attuned to it. I try to not be sucked into it, frankly. I find it, not necessarily insulting, but annoying. The girl is clearly intended to be attractive - and she is - but I don't want to have to face the fact that I may have been conned by that into buying their product.

Comment

Working...
                              X