Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elizabeth Edwards Calls Ann Coulter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reinart der Fuchs
    Mr. The Fox
    • May 2006

Elizabeth Edwards Calls Ann Coulter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho9h-v_e20w
    Last edited by Reinart der Fuchs; 06-27-2007, 08:57 AM.
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.
  • DeeCrowSeer
    Eternal Champion
    • Feb 2004

Transcript here, for those with modems as slow as mine!

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/06/26/edwards-coulter/

It is sad when people reach such a level of political involvement that they can't respond to questions on a human level. It's understandable when politicans do it, if they have a party line to follow and a job to protect, but that was just lame. And her debating skills clearly need a bit of work... "You’re asking me to stop speaking? “Stop writing your columns. Stop writing your books.”" Isn't that how a stroppy teenager argues? I'm amazed she didn't storm up to her room and put loud music on. That said, I am thinking of asking her to The Prom...
    "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

• Kevin McCabe
      Citizen of Tanelorn
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by DeeCrowSeer View Post
      Transcript here, for those with modems as slow as mine!

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/06/26/edwards-coulter/

It is sad when people reach such a level of political involvement that they can't respond to questions on a human level. It's understandable when politicans do it, if they have a party line to follow and a job to protect, but that was just lame. And her debating skills clearly need a bit of work... "You’re asking me to stop speaking? “Stop writing your columns. Stop writing your books.”" Isn't that how a stroppy teenager argues? I'm amazed she didn't storm up to her room and put loud music on. That said, I am thinking of asking her to The Prom...
      That Coulter woman is evil incarnate. And, low quality evil at that.
      Kevin McCabe
      The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

• Runs with Scissors
        Fast as fast can be
        • Apr 2007

Rosie O'Donnel and Nancy Grace should get together with Ann Coulter over a lovely cup of tea. Not anywhere public, though, the noise from those three harpies would be deafening.
        Chicken Little is alive and well. He works at CNN.

Comment

• Talisant
          Champion of the Balance
          • Dec 2003

Hooboy, When Mz. 0'D0nnel got through there'd only be a final greasy spot where Mz. Coldsore had been...instead of the slug trail she usually leaves behind.
          Last edited by Talisant; 06-29-2007, 12:08 PM.
          "A man is no man who cannot have a fried mackerel when he has set his mind on it; and more especially when he has money in his pocket to pay for it." - E.A. Poe's NICHOLAS DUNKS; OR, FRIED MACKEREL FOR DINNER

Comment

Working...
          X