Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Bush Hanged in Egypt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush Hanged in Egypt

Where's all the outrage?

http://memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD141607
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Compare and contrast with:

US cinemas reject President film

I guess if it's not in English, Dubya doesn't know what they're saying about him.
    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs
      Where's all the outrage?
      Maybe too many people agree with the sentiments indicated in the piece to bother getting hot about it?

As David pointed out, if it's not in english, GWB probably won't know about it. Certainly not if he's relying on the same intelligence (there's a misnomer for you ) providers that told us all about the WMD that were poised to destroy western 'democracy' utterly, in 40 minutes.

Personally, I wouldn't want anyone hanged for being dumb! Maybe he should be interned in Guantanamo with Jade Goody for a few years?
      He's well smoked

Comment

Bush is not only dumb, he is a criminal !

See the rthread opened by MM about methodist university rejection of Bush librairy !

But i am against death penalty !

Comment

Actually, if they hanged GB like they did Saddam's half-brother, and his head popped off, he might well survive. I doubt if there is a living brain in there driving that mechanism.

But we might find the wires coming from Cheney.

Outrage? When all the truth comes out about the tremendous amount of bungling and absolutely piss-poor "military strategy" coming out of his term, I do believe we will frequently see effigies burnt or hung from lampposts.

Most Democrats need keepers to keep from doing stupid, wasteful things as well, so I'm an equal-opportunity disliker of politicians.
          Miqque
          ... just another sailor on the seas of Fate, dogpaddling desperately ...

Comment

Miqque, you just conjured up images in my head of Bush's head rolling down a hill just like Hitler's in The Day After tomorrow by Allan Folsom

Comment

Working...
            X