Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Last italian voice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mespheber
    replied
    As well for me, and in fact, I found that I have at least one italian friend in Lille. This sport conflict between our nations reminds me Rollerball... Anyway, I'll ask him to translate this video when he'll came back.

Tantissimo augure.

Leave a comment:

• Hieronymus
    replied
    For me ( I'm not a great soccer fan ) there are no problem with our french cousins

Leave a comment:

• Mespheber
    replied
    Your the only italian I know, and I'm afraid that the last Mundial won't improve relations between our countries...

Just kidding.

Leave a comment:

• Hieronymus
    replied
    Beppe Grillo ( his blog is one of the most visited in the world ) is much more than a simple comedy actor, he is one of the few free voice here against every kind of italian governamentm against majors, corporations, industries like Nestlè. MacDonalds etc.
    He says aften the real truth about a lot of things, for this reason italian tv broadcast ( Rai and Mediaset ) have banned him.
    Unfortunately those shows are only in italian but if you have some friend who know italian you can ask him to translate for you...
    Grillo is very funny but his words are not only for fun, are the realty hind behind our politicians and our governaments...

Oh, sorry, I've just seen it now...great, there is an english version! Enjoy!

http://www.beppegrillo.it/english.php

Leave a comment:

• Mespheber
    replied
    What does he say, globally?

Leave a comment:

• Hieronymus
    started a topic Last italian voice...

Last italian voice...

I hope you could understeand italian:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byO6o...elated&search=
Working...