Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Letters From Bollywood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letters From Bollywood

This is a copy of the letter from President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the people of America.
    To Sum It Up:
    It's possible to govern based on an approach that is distinctly different from one of coercion, [military] force and injustice.
    It's possible to sincerely serve and promote common human values, honesty and compassion.
    It's possible to provide welfare and prosperity without tension, threats or the imposition or war.
    It's possible to lead the world toward the perfection we aspire toward by adhering to unity, monotheism, morality and spirituality, and by drawing on the teachings of the Divine Prophets.
    Then the American people, who are God-fearing followers of Divine religion will overcome every difficulty.
    What I have said represents some of my anxieties and concerns.
    I am confident that you, the American people, will play an instrumental role in the establishment of justice and spirituality throughout the world. The promises of the Almighty and His prophets will certainly be realized, Justice and Truth will prevail and all nations will live a true life in a climate replete with love, compassion and fraternity.
    The U.S. governing establishment, the authorities and the powerful should not choose irreversible paths. As all prophets have taught us, injustice and transgression will eventually bring about decline and demise. Today, the path of return to faith and spirituality is open and unimpeded.
    We should all heed the Divine Word of the Holy Quran:
    "Those who repent, have faith and do good may receive Salvation. Your Lord, alone, creates and chooses as He will, and others have no part in His choice; Glorified is God and Exalted above any partners they ascribe to Him."
    I pray to the Almighty to bless the Iranian and American nations and indeed all nations of the world with dignity and success.
    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
    President of the Islamic Republic of Iran

http://watchingamerica.com/irna000012.shtml
    President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad lays claim to the innocence of the Hezbollah and the plight of the Lebanese. It’s amazing how quickly he brushes aside the true facts which include the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers and countless acts of provocation in the form of rocket attacks from the North aimed directly at Israeli border towns. Mahmoud mentions the high civilian fatalily rate without considering what percentage of the dead were human shields or un-uniformed soldiers.He also fails to mention the endless missile supply line from Iran into Lebanon which gave the Hezbollah an inexhaustible ammunition supply in past months. Mahmoud fails to mention Irans continued enrichment of uranium contrary to the requests of the IAEA. His policy on Iraq which bears heavily upon his new cohort Shiite Al-Maliki is aimed at the complete expulsion of US armed forces from Iraq. An Iraqi/Iranian State?
    Noble Americans....It was a very costly endeavor that the US undertook in Iraq and only to be sent right back to square one.
    Last edited by voilodian ghagnasdiak; 12-03-2006, 08:19 AM.

Originally posted by voilodian ghagnasdiak
    President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad lays claim to the innocence of the Hezbollah and the plight of the Lebanese. It’s amazing how quickly he brushes aside the true facts which include the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers and countless acts of provocation in the form of rocket attacks from the North aimed directly at Israeli border towns. Mahmoud mentions the high civilian fatalily rate without considering what percentage of the dead were human shields or un-uniformed soldiers.He also fails to mention the endless missile supply line from Iran into Lebanon which gave the Hezbollah an inexhaustible ammunition supply in past months. Mahmoud fails to mention Irans continued enrichment of uranium contrary to the requests of the IAEA. His policy on Iraq which bears heavily upon his new cohort Shiite Al-Maliki is aimed at the complete expulsion of US armed forces from Iraq. An Iraqi/Iranian State?
    Noble Americans....It was a very expensive endeavor that the US undertook in Iraq and only to be sent right back to square one.
    The "true facts" also include provocative Israeli commando raids into south Lebanon. They also include the fact of Israel's use of cluster munitions in an area denial role so that many roads, farms and villages in south Lebanon are now purposefully littered with bomblets which will take many years and whole lot of money before the area will be safe. They also include the endless weaponary supply line from the US to Israel which has enabled Israel to annex large tracts of land and place illegal settlements.

The idea of an Iraq/Iranian state is not historically sustainable. Iraq is ethnically Arab and Iran ethnically Persian. The enmity betwen the two stretches back oveer 3000 years

On the subject of uranium enrichment, I am totally against nuclear proliferation - but don't forget it is highly likely that Israel already posesses nuclear weaponary, and there is only country in the world with a track record of launching nuclear attacks against (predominantly) civilian targets.

And on your final point, I don't think that spending lots of money gives a moral dimension to the waging of war. The invasion of Iraq has been an unmitigated disaster. Sadam Hussein may have been overthrown but the life of ordinary Iraqis is unquestionably worse. The "War on Terror" has done nothing than to make matters worse by spreading the flame of anti-American, anti-western opinion. It has served nothing more than to polarise the world.
    Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker.
    Bakunin

Comment

Someone recently said "According to the teachings of Muhammad, before hostilities can be brought, the 'enemy' must first be given the opportunity to convert to Islam."

Is this true? If so, have we just been put on notice?
      Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

India

Don't see the connection with Bollywood, am I missing something ?

By the way, the Iranian boogiemen don't scare me.
        http://final-frame-final.blogspot.com/

Comment

Some (rather poor) dramatic acting from the far east. I don't buy into Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's claims of humanitarian concerns, except when it is in regards to the people of his own faith.

Comment

. . . humanitarian concerns, except when it is in regards to the people of his own faith.
            Er, like the Islamic women who are humanitarily stoned?
            "Jerry Cornelius was based, for instance, on a young man I used to see around Notting Hill where there was also a greengrocer called Cornelius of London."

--Michael Moorcock

Comment

Some (rather poor) dramatic acting from the far east. I don't buy into Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's claims of humanitarian concerns, except when it is in regards to the people of his own faith.
              India, Iran, both begin with "I" I guess.

They also have Zoroastrianism in common.

Which makes you wonder, if the Iranians are going to force us all to convert to Islam how come there are still Zoroastrians and Jews in Iran ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5367892.stm

This boogie man still doesn't scare me, nor does Chavez, or Castro. Let's face it, the US is the nation that has been invading other countries resulting in untold civilian deaths. Remember the bombing of Baghdad, how many innocents lost their lives under that "Shock & Awe" ? If anything the world has been restrained in its response. Probably because rational leaders know that the US response to any perceived threat or actual attack is to flatten a city and destroy a country, justified in their minds because the attackers or threat has some connection with that country.

Ahmadinejad might say some naughty things, but I don't recall Iran actually bombing anyone's capital city, or letting 19 year olds with guns loose in a foreign country
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36qdKWsgiuc
              (this is against the rules of war)

ad nauseum.

Comment

Groakes Posted:
                It has served nothing more than to polarise the world.
                And in the same breath neutralize the world. I'm sure that globally, there are millions of free minded muslims that are appalled by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad"s tactics. The word "costly" would have been more appropriate than expensive.
                RDF Posted:
                Is this true? If so, have we just been put on notice?
                Under a blanket statement in lesser words...yes.
                "Dump George W. Bush, allow the Muslims to destroy Israel, and adopt Islam -- or else you will be destroyed. This is Mr. Ahmadinejad's message."
                The Washington Times:
                Mr. Ahmadinejad lays out his case for America's "injustice," using the term no fewer than 12 times in five pages In the earlier letter, which left the Bush White House shaking their heads with wonderment, the Iranian invited Mr. Bush to embrace Islam. That is a well-established Islamic tradition when dealing with an enemy just prior to war. If they refuse, then the Muslims are "justified" in destroying them. But justice, in Mr. Ahmadinejad's eyes, has little to do with the concept as we know it in America, or indeed, the Western world. Instead, it's all about Islamization of the entire world. In making his case, Mr. Ahmadinejad does not position himself as president of Iran, but attempts to set himself up as a spokesman for all Muslims. Citing from the Koran at the close of his letter, he says that if Americans "repent" of their "injustice," they will be blessed with many gifts. "We should all heed the divine Word of the Holy Koran," he says.
                The context of this particular verse (28:67-28, Sura "Al-Qasas," or The Narration), is very clear. It follows a graphic description of destruction and devastation that will befall those who fail to repent of their injustice, i.e., support for Israel and refusal to adopt Islam. It also sets out the terms of the traditional Muslim warning to the enemies of Allah. "And never will your Lord destroy the towns until He sends to their mother town a Messenger reciting to them Our Verses." This is precisely what Mr. Ahmadinejad does in his letter. He knows he soon will have his finger on the nuclear trigger.
                Dump George W. Bush, allow the Muslims to destroy Israel, and adopt Islam -- or else you will be destroyed. This is Mr. Ahmadinejad's message.

http://washingtontimes.com/commentar...2122-5483r.htm
                Jerry C. Posted:
                Er, like the Islamic women who are humanitarily stoned?
                Once you convert you will be spared and blessed with all of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad"s virtues.
                This is terrorism at the highest level.
                Has the US ever put out a blanket statement threatening to kill all muslims if they don't convert religions?

Comment

Originally posted by Groakes

Israel has the bomb . . . and there is only country in the world with a track record of launching nuclear attacks against (predominantly) civilian targets.
                  What are you suggesting? These are not very convincing arguments for much of anything.

Millions of Americans and Japanese would have died if America had to invade Japan. Using the A-bomb saved millions of lives--and created an image that prevented China and Russia from taking over the world.

Durimng WWII here were conventional bombing raids that killed more civillians on a single nght than the A-bomb attacks, moreover. There were many such nights, in Europe and in Japan. The world had gone mad. It wasn;t as if a group of professors were getting together for a seminar and making these decisions. It was tooth and nail. Klll or be killed.

Pray we don't end up in a world war. And if we do--and I don't thuink we will--but imagine how bad things had to have been for nations to launch such horrible raids. Quite frankly, I'd rather such power stayed in the hads of the Americnas and the British than was letft to fall into the hands of a bunch of theocrats and dicatators, though you might disagree, or so it would seem....

And on this note, you seem to have neglected the larger sweep of what's going on out there:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/

http://www.melaniephillips.com/diary-new/

http://pajamasmedia.com/2006/12/the_...amas_media.php

http://www.melaniephillips.com/diary-new/

passim

Finally, yes, we might expect the Iranian letter to be the "warning" as prescribed in the Militant Muslim Conquest Ritual--at the very least we should view what happens next VERY carefully.

The war in Lebanon this summer was a war by proxy--Iran vs. the United States. The next "front" might very well open up on several continents simultaneously.... Again, let's pray that it does not happen. But if it does we are going to have to move fast. I don't know about you, but I've read history and I don't like what I am seeing.

Theocrats, hegemony, fanatical religious cults, brain-washed mobs, slave armies, rampaging hordes, greed and conquest . . . nothing you haven't already read about in the Elric books; and, quite frankly, the Elric books represent history and the human condition a lot better than our current politicians and intellgentsia do....
                  Last edited by Jerry Cornelius; 12-03-2006, 06:02 PM.
                  "Jerry Cornelius was based, for instance, on a young man I used to see around Notting Hill where there was also a greengrocer called Cornelius of London."

--Michael Moorcock

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Cornelius
                    What are you suggesting? These are not very convincing arguments for much of anything.
                    These aren't suggestions. These aren't arguments. These are statements of fact.

Israel has been the nation that introduced nuclear weapons into the Middle East.

The USA is the only country to have used nuclear weapons. The targets on these TWO occasions were predominantly civilian.

Millions of Americans and Japanese would have died if America had to invade Japan. Using the A-bomb saved millions of lives--and created an image that prevented China and Russia from taking over the world.
                    Japan was on the brink of social, military and economic collapse. If the war had been continued using convential weapons, Japan would have probably been forced to surrender, without Operation Olympic (the invasion of the Japanese home islands), by early 1946.

The statement that the atomic attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki "prevented China and Russia from taking over the world" shows a very poor appreciation of history. The USSR had neither the will nor the capabilty to continu waging war in 1945. Granted, the USSR (not Russia, which was a republic within the overall union) may have advanced further than the Amur River and Harbin if the war had progressed, and possibly would have accelerated the defeat of the Koumintang on mainland China.

In 1945 China was in no condition to do anything. Certainly American nuclear power provided no discouragement to China intervening in Korea in October 1950.

Durimng WWII here were conventional bombing raids that killed more civillians on a single nght than the A-bomb attacks, moreover. There were many such nights, in Europe and in Japan. The world had gone mad. It wasn;t as if a group of professors were getting together for a seminar and making these decisions. It was tooth and nail. Klll or be killed.
                    I'm not sure what your point is here....

Pray we don't end up in a world war. And if we do--and I don't thuink we will--but imagine how bad things had to have been for nations to launch such horrible raids. Quite frankly, I'd rather such power stayed in the hads of the Americnas and the British than was letft to fall into the hands of a bunch of theocrats and dicatators, though you might disagree, or so it would seem....
                    Perhaps you should read some Bakunin, from whom I cribbed my sig, to develop some understanding of my position.... go to
                    http://flag.blackened.net/daver/anar...n/bakunin.html
                    and then read God and the State

And on this note, you seem to have neglected the larger sweep of what's going on out there:....
                    You suggest a "larger sweep" yet provide links to three web sites with a single theme. I could just as easily provide links to sites describing attrocities committed by Hindu fundamentalists, Christian fundamentalists, Jewish fundamentalists or any other bunch of religous extremists. If you want a broad sweep then you should spread your wings a bit further.

Finally, yes, we might expect the Iranian letter to be the "warning" as prescribed in the Militant Muslim Conquest Ritual--at the very least we should view what happens next VERY carefully.

The war in Lebanon this summer was a war by proxy--Iran vs. the United States. The next "front" might very well open up on several continents simultaneously.... Again, let's pray that it does not happen. But if it does we are going to have to move fast. I don't know about you, but I've read history and I don't like what I am seeing.

Theocrats, hegemony, fanatical religious cults, brain-washed mobs, slave armies, rampaging hordes, greed and conquest . . . nothing you haven't already read about in the Elric books; and, quite frankly, the Elric books represent history and the human condition a lot better than our current politicians and intellgentsia do....
                    I do agree with you to some extent - there may well be dark times ahead. The Age of Misrule if you like. But the villains here are not soley Islamic fanatics, they are intolerants on all sides, from all religions and political persuasions. As I have said in other posts, religion deals in absolutes, and so is inherently intolerant (the word "tolerance" has been legitimately questioned by other others in other postings but I will continue to use it here for the sake of convenience). For us to continue to survive we need to reject such absolutes. But we must recognise that such absolutism is not the province of a single country, race or creed.
                    Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker.
                    Bakunin

Comment

Don't Panic

Don't worry
                      Chavez just got re-elected, we can start freaking out about the commie threat instead.

Look at facts, not paranoid speculation. Iraq has descended into a very ugly civil war, civilians are really dying, this is a direct result of a war started by Bush and Blair. Not some fantasy Muslim threat, real bombs being dropped on real people, and we do not even know how many people have been killed. This is real and is happening now, so why freak out about Iran? Because the media is telling you to in order to distract you from the very real and ugly reality of US foreign policy and their obedient little poodles. Personally I am disgusted that Blair comes from the same part of the world as me, he is slime.

The situation best summed up by Kofi Annan

Mr Annan, who leaves office after 10 years on 31 December, said life for the average Iraqi was now worse than under the regime of Saddam Hussein.
                      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6204980.stm

Sober yourself up and stop panicking, as I posted earlier there are still Jews in Iran, they've been there for 3000 years, this does not suggest that Iran is some genocidal regime.

If you want to worry about genocide worry about this

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/...923831,00.html

Teams of international scientists working in Vietnam have now discovered that Agent Orange contains one of the most virulent poisons known to man, a strain of dioxin called TCCD which, 28 years after the fighting ended, remains in the soil, continuing to destroy the lives of those exposed to it. Evidence has also emerged that the US government not only knew that Agent Orange was contaminated, but was fully aware of the killing power of its contaminant dioxin, and yet still continued to use the herbicide in Vietnam for 10 years of the war and in concentrations that exceeded its own guidelines by 25 times. As well as spraying the North Vietnamese, the US doused its own troops stationed in the jungle, rather than lose tactical advantage by having them withdraw.

On February 5, addressing the UN Security Council, secretary of state Colin Powell, now famously, clutched between his fingers a tiny phial representing concentrated anthrax spores, enough to kill thousands, and only a tiny fraction of the amount he said Saddam Hussein had at his disposal.

As for the bombing of Hiroshima shortened the war argument, why was it necessary to bomb Nagazaki too ? The Japanese were already on the verge of surrender, watch the seventies documentary "The World at War", they interview a Japanese guy who was working for the government at the time, he gives a very detailed and convincing account. The argument that they were all fanatically loyal is total crap, I know old Japanese people who hated the imperial system because they knew it just got people killed in foreign countries. The idea they would fight to the last man is a typically simplistic view born out of propaganda films. They were broken at Iwojima and Okinawa and they knew it, Russia invading them from the north too. They wanted peace before they lost any more territory.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...919444&q=tesla

Comment

1 )Hiroshima can be talked about, Nagasaki was unecessary and the U.S. authorities knew that. Japanese governeemtn had asked to the soviet union to send the message of surrender but Stalin blocked it to have time to enter in the war against Japan.

It is true you can kill as many people by conventionnal means but it is not an excuse !

2 ) War against Irak is the continuation of the anti- Huseein policy who caused the death of many iraqis since 1) Bush presidency .... The experience shows that if was lead with false reasons and lies .. paradoxal when you explain that you fight for freedom and democracy ......

And the result was foretold even if french bashing was in fashion at this time.

3) But, i am sorry, mastering of the A bomb by Iran gives me creeps ..... Iranian governement is mad ......

4) And all this does not excuse Israel !

Comment

These aren't suggestions. These aren't arguments. These are statements of fact.

But what conclusion do you suggest we draw from these facts??

Israel has been the nation that introduced nuclear weapons into the Middle East.

And?

The USA is the only country to have used nuclear weapons. The targets on these TWO occasions were predominantly civilian.

And your point?

Japan was on the brink of social, military and economic collapse. If the war had been continued using convential weapons, Japan would have probably been forced to surrender, without Operation Olympic (the invasion of the Japanese home islands), by early 1946.

Well, why didn't they surrender then? "would have probably been forced to surrender" just wasn't good enough, apparently. And with good reason.

The statement that the atomic attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki "prevented China and Russia from taking over the world" shows a very poor appreciation of history.

Do you know what the Soviets did to Eastern Europe? Have you heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis? Check your history. What did the Russians just do to that spy? How many passengers on British Airways have been exposed to that radiation? Maybe they could read some Bakunin and then they’d understand better what’s going on—i.e. Russians are generally mean bastards, and their philosophers are science fiction writers with irrelevant ideas….

The USSR had neither the will nor the capability to continue waging war in 1945. Granted, the USSR (not Russia, which was a republic within the overall union) may have advanced further than the Amur River and Harbin if the war had progressed, and possibly would have accelerated the defeat of the Koumintang on mainland China.

This is laughable. My great uncle was there when the Chinese poured over the Yalu River. There were tens of thousands of them, even more... Check your history.

Perhaps you should read some Bakunin, from whom I cribbed my sig, to develop some understanding of my position.... go to
                          Good science fiction, but this is planet earth, my friend. Um, perhaps I should roll a fatty and burn that down then I'd "get it." Yep.

You suggest a "larger sweep" yet provide links to three web sites with a single theme. I could just as easily provide links to sites describing attrocities committed by Hindu fundamentalists, Christian fundamentalists, Jewish fundamentalists or any other bunch of religous extremists. If you want a broad sweep then you should spread your wings a bit further.

Your are so right! Just the other day the local Methodists were stoning women over in the city center.... And just last week the Baptists came by and shot all the teachers at the Catholic high school..... And the week before that the Baptists cut off someone's hand and gouged out his right eye because he had a copy of Bakunin. And just last summer the Lutherans burned down the local museum because it contained statues of the Buddha....

For us to continue to survive we need to reject such absolutes. But we must recognise that such absolutism is not the province of a single country, race or creed.

Survive? So at bottom your argument is based on cowardice and compromise with dictators?

So, we must accept Colonization in order to survive? Yes, if you are in the North Africa and you are native Africans you must let the Arabs kill your men and rape your women, or you will not survive. I agree!

Seriously Does survival mean we must tolerate theocracy? Dictators? I think not.

--Michael Moorcock

Comment

Originally posted by zilch
                            Don't worry
                            Chavez just got re-elected, we can start freaking out about the commie threat instead.

Look at facts, not paranoid speculation. Iraq has descended into a very ugly civil war, civilians are really dying, this is a direct result of a war started by Bush and Blair. Not some fantasy Muslim threat, real bombs being dropped on real people, and we do not even know how many people have been killed. This is real and is happening now, so why freak out about Iran? Because the media is telling you to in order to distract you from the very real and ugly reality of US foreign policy and their obedient little poodles. Personally I am disgusted that Blair comes from the same part of the world as me, he is slime.

The situation best summed up by Kofi Annan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6204980.stm

Sober yourself up and stop panicking, as I posted earlier there are still Jews in Iran, they've been there for 3000 years, this does not suggest that Iran is some genocidal regime.

If you want to worry about genocide worry about this

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/...923831,00.html

As for the bombing of Hiroshima shortened the war argument, why was it necessary to bomb Nagazaki too ? The Japanese were already on the verge of surrender, watch the seventies documentary "The World at War", they interview a Japanese guy who was working for the government at the time, he gives a very detailed and convincing account. The argument that they were all fanatically loyal is total crap, I know old Japanese people who hated the imperial system because they knew it just got people killed in foreign countries. The idea they would fight to the last man is a typically simplistic view born out of propaganda films. They were broken at Iwojima and Okinawa and they knew it, Russia invading them from the north too. They wanted peace before they lost any more territory.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...919444&q=tesla
                            As you say, look at the facts.... We have a militant theocratic movement out there that has has zero tolerance dissenting opinions, other religions, and so on. Of the many wars presently taking place on the planet, how many involve the followers of this cult? I belive the proportion is over 80%.

Iraq is a debacle, but rather than being a flaw in English or American culture,it is rather a flaw in th eleadershup, which has inhaled the ideological decision makin orocesses of mainpland eurpoe. If Blair and Bush were thinking like Anglo-Americans we wouldnl;t be in this mess. But their thinking has been corrupoted by the beneral malaise imported alon gwith continteal ideological philsophy.

Their mistakes, moreover, are at bottom not the root cuase of the issue. The flaw is in exercising centralized control--again, as patterned by East European political philosophers and ideologues--over a process that should have been handled more swiftly and decisevley. In other worlds, the flaw isn't in Western thought or civ., the flaw is in our thinking has become smore like the Europeans, particualrly the authoritarian variety. In other words, we have been colonized--through our own universities and through our own cultural producers....

Iraq: Of course it was a dumb move. So dumb that you might wonder if the debacle was deliberate....

Iran: The leadership embraces lunatic religious ideas, and they are trying to get the bomb. C'mon.

And Jews are second class citizens in Iran. Get serious. It's a system of theocratic patronage rooted in the clerical structure.

Afghanistan: The Taliban has to be wiped out. Period. When is NATO going to get on with it? Again, I am being very attentive to facts when I suggest the debacle seems to have been deliberate....

"Paranoid speculation", "sober up" and "stop pannicking". Dude, sober up your own self and mind your manners. Do you want reasond debate or do you want a flame war?
                            Last edited by Jerry Cornelius; 12-04-2006, 09:43 AM.

--Michael Moorcock

Comment

Iraq is a debacle, but rather than being a flaw in English or American culture,it is rather a flaw in th eleadershup, which has inhaled the ideological decision makin orocesses of mainpland eurpoe. If Blair and Bush were thinking like Anglo-Americans we wouldnl;t be in this mess. But their thinking has been corrupoted by the beneral malaise imported alon gwith continteal ideological philsophy.
                              Exactly which aspects of 'continental ideological philosophy' have Blair and Bush embraced? Furthermore, which aspects of Anglo-American thinking would have kept us out of this mess?

Comment

Working...
                              X