Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Italy: a next ruin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italy: a next ruin

After the really bad Berli's governamente, we have done a step to the final ruin.
    As promised this new governament was like or may be wors than before.
    Now they finish to destroy school, then new taxes and new mad ideas...
    Poor, poor our country! And this is our left!
    Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Would you care to explain ?

You may be right remembering M Prodi at Bruxelles, but i guess i need some facts ......

Comment

Well... I am italian too... and what to say... i think that the fault is of the italian... nobody is sure about waht s/he wants...tha govern now is various and this could means that the county could go on better than before or worst becouse politichan can not be agree about anything... and now we are having the second choise... i think also that berlusconi couldn't do better than now...as nobody...
      In my opinion Italy just needs new politic's ideas...
      But for now we just need

Was i clear enough?sorry my enhlish is not so good...

Comment

Sounds not unlike what's going on in the UK and the US.

Having to put up with the lesser of two evils is a travesty of the democratic system.
        Batman: It's a low neighborhood, full of rumpots. They're used to curious sights, which they attribute to alcoholic delusions.

Robin: Gosh, drink is sure a filthy thing, isn't it? I'd rather be dead than unable to trust my own eyes!

Comment

If voting could give the power to the people, elections would have been suppressed since a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan Kane
            If voting could give the power to the people, elections would have been suppressed since a long time.

Thats true!!!!

Comment

Last days a new scandal: sex, corruption, money, politic and gambling for the "no king" Vittorio Emanuele and other friends of him.
              What a wonderful country!!!
              Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Originally posted by ROWENA
                Well... I am italian too... and what to say... i think that the fault is of the italian... nobody is sure about waht s/he wants...tha govern now is various and this could means that the county could go on better than before or worst becouse politichan can not be agree about anything... and now we are having the second choise... i think also that berlusconi couldn't do better than now...as nobody...
                In my opinion Italy just needs new politic's ideas...
                But for now we just need

Was i clear enough?sorry my enhlish is not so good...
                I get your Engilish "loud and clear" :)

This scenario sounds much like our recent presidential "candidates". A goverment "by the people", "for the people". Yeah, right.

I feel your pain, my Italian friend..

Comment

Working...
                X