Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

UN Events. Photos & questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN Events. Photos & questions!

What was the UN meeting about anyway.. I'm too tired to read up on it.
    Work is a really f ked up right now.

Hehe.. Swedens Prime Minister is on top of the situation.

"I was really nervous..", he said.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/05...ush-84_368.jpg

And then little Dubya had to take a dump! Because of the looong meeting.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/05...ushkollage.jpg

"�I think I may need a bathroom break. Is this possible?�"

:clap:

Re: UN Events. Photos & questions!

Originally posted by Theocrat
    http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/0509/15/bushkollage.jpg

"�I think I may need a bathroom break. Is this possible?�"

:clap:
    :lol: Look closer, Theocrat! It's even funnier than it is a first glance. See, there is a question mark at the end of the first sentence, as if he's not sure and he needs Condi to tell him.

"I think I may need a bathroom break?"

"Yes, Mr. President, you
    do need a bathroom break. With out a doubt, sir."

I'm sure this is a spoof. You'd need a pretty awesome camera and a perfect vantage point to get a photo of Bush writing on his tablet, so it's likely it's a fake. But, what a brilliant piece of work it is.
    "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
    --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Re: UN Events. Photos & questions!

Originally posted by PsychicWarVeteran
      I'm sure this is a spoof. You'd need a pretty awesome camera and a perfect vantage point to get a photo of Bush writing on his tablet, so it's likely it's a fake. But, what a brilliant piece of work it is.
      A spoof it may be, but it is something I could imagine happening. It reminds me of a show called 2DTV that was aired here in the UK where Dubya got his scientific advice from a sock.

I guess he had to keep quiet for too long and the crap had to escape somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by spaced_moorcock
        A spoof it may be, but it is something I could imagine happening.
        Well, it appears I was wrong. According to www.timesonline.co.uk, it's the real deal.
        President Bush had a more pressing worry than terrorism or reforming the United Nations during a Security Counil meeting in New York yesterday - the leader of the world's only superpower wanted to go the loo...

The photograph, taken by a Reuters photographer, was widely reposted and discussed on the internet - including a piece on the influential Drudge Report under the title "Bush Needs to Go Potty".
        I still can't get over that question mark on the first sentence.

Comment

Hmm, it appears Rueters admits they used Photoshop to enhance the picture so the note was easily legible, but that the words are genuine.
          The white parts of the picture were overexposed, so a Reuters processor used Photoshop to burn down the note. This is a standard practice for news photos, Hershorn says, and the picture was not manipulated in any other way.
          SOURCE: http://www.pdnonline.com/pdn/newswir..._id=1001137642

Comment

Well, it appears I was wrong. According to www.timesonline.co.uk, it's the real deal.
            I didn't expect that. I feel I shouldn't laugh because of the implications, but I can't help it. :lol:

Comment

Working...
            X