Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

"official" religion versus diversity of opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "official" religion versus diversity of opinion

For some time, I've been following the case involving the U.S. Air Force Academy and the evangelical Xtian stink there.

Here's a very dry, colorless summary about the current government reactions, which I think are insufficient to correct the problem.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050829/...ademy_religion

I have grave concerns about the fact that this stuff has been permitted to go on for as long as it has.

Similar things have happened in other arms of the government at times. Whatever happened to "Freedom from religion"?

LSN

We are in America friend, the dumb and the blind have most of the power to say if religion stays in inappropriate places likes schools and the armed forces. At that point you have to weed through all the bullshit to see what is true. Your heart will lead you in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
    X