Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Evil Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evil Empire

California sues 39 drug makers for inflated prices

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - California's attorney general said on Thursday the state has filed a lawsuit accusing 39 pharmaceutical companies of bilking the state's Medicaid program by inflating drug prices.

Attorney General Bill Lockyer said he has added companies including Amgen Inc. and GlaxoSmithKline Plc to a previous complaint accusing Abbott Laboratories and Wyeth of hiding the true costs of their drugs so that payments from Medi-Cal -- California's health insurance program for the poor -- would be artificially inflated.
    \"No, I think Space is a dimension of Time. My theory is that Time is a field and that Space exists as an aspect of Time.\" Michael Moorcock

\"All I know about anything is \"I wasn\'t. I am. I will not be.\" Michael Moorcock
Working...
X