Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Pat (Patty) Robertson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat (Patty) Robertson!

Kick this 'undemocratic excuse of a tele-evangelist' out of the White House! He, and his undemocratic kind, have no place at all in the politically democratic world.
    :x

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/news.php?newsno=1732

They can scream out their fear, insecurity, greed and bigotry somewhere else. Hopefully 'guantanamo'!
    :twisted:

It always seems as if the Bush White House thinks that democracy is for home consumption. If other countries take another path then tough! It's O.K. at home but incovenient if the're suppliers of oil to Uncle Sam.
    Arioch, aid me! Blood and souls for Arioch!

Comment

Chavez may not be perfect, but just because he doesn't agree with Bush & his associated corporations doe'st mean he's a despot. Just that he's inconvenient to Dubya. Just as Fidel was to Tricky Dicky.
      Arioch, aid me! Blood and souls for Arioch!

Comment

Well that's the problem with democracy in South America - they keep on electing these goddamn anti-American lefty bastards.

They keep on appealing to the peasants and working class and saying they'll make their lives better, and that just ain't fair because there's more of them than good old honest rich people. I mean how come these guys are poor - it's because they're lazy and deserve it - everyone knows that poor people are just getting their just rewards.

You'd think they'd know what's good for them by now, anyway - looks like we might have to remind them to vote the right way - now where did I put that copy of the Operation Condor plans again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jules
          I mean how come these guys are poor - it's because they're lazy and deserve it - everyone knows that poor people are just getting their just rewards.
          I hope you are being 'ironic' with that statement!
          :?

Comment

You mean you agree with everything else?? 8O

Comment

Showing his true colors again, is ol' Paddy. There's murder in his heart and a gleam of lust for power and money in his eye. I can't stomach him.

PS- Forgive my irregular appearances. I'm having adventures.
              Miqque
              ... just another sailor on the seas of Fate, dogpaddling desperately ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jules
                You mean you agree with everything else?? 8O
                So your statement is that these people, who have been neglected since the 'Mixton wars' are slackers?. I don't follow your reasoning.

Don't you need legitimacy for governing, (i.e. By the people, of the people) in a democracy.
                Or do you have to rely on the 'powers that be(?)' to distinguish the sovereignty for you?'

I hope you are just ironic in your statement.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Miqque
                  Showing his true colors again, is ol' Paddy. There's murder in his heart and a gleam of lust for power and money in his eye. I can't stomach him.

PS- Forgive my irregular appearances. I'm having adventures.
                  Well all I can say is this:
                  I'm a hard working steel-worker and make some really good money.
                  And the taxes I pay, I think of as an investment for other peoples freedom.
                  The few, the people who have problems, can seek help and new prospects if they want to. And if they are capable. I wouldn't want people to be born without no guaranties in life. To be able to mend their ways. But just be cast out into the cold in a heartless manner. All cultures have their ways.
                  But should my bigotry isolate other persons from having a nominally happy and fulfilling life?

Comment

The Z00 Club Pledge:

I pledge Allegiance to my shares portfolio
                    Of the Military Industrial Complex
                    And to the Profit for which it stands,
                    One's self interest using God, impiously,
                    Wily Libertine acts, Just for me and my close cronies.

Comment

Originally posted by AndroMan
                      The Z00 Club Pledge:

I pledge Allegiance to my shares portfolio
                      Of the Military Industrial Complex
                      And to the profit for which it stands,
                      One's self interest using God, impiously,
                      Wily Libertine acts, Just for me and my close cronies.
                      "I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the united snakes of america.
                      And to the power for which it stands, a nation under 'god' or else"

"God" is a relative statement!

Who is the person who descides what my perspective of "god" should be?

Comment

Originally posted by Theocrat

That's always been a major setback with the worship of an invisible God

Pat Robertson's 'God', if made visible, would actually take on the appearance of the, 'brazen serpent'
                        (Numbers 29 6-9): '$'

Age and senility are creeping up on Robertson, so he's probably not taking the care to disguise the fact like he might have, back a decade, or so, ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AndroMan
                          Originally posted by Theocrat

That's always been a major setback with the worship of an invisible God

Pat Robertson's 'God', if made visible, would actually take on the appearance of the, 'brazen serpent'
                          (Numbers 29 6-9): '$'

Age and senility are creeping up on Robertson, so he's probably not taking the care to disguise the fact like he might have, back a decade, or so, ago.
                          Androman! You always hit the nail right on...

The problem is that the right-wing american public value freedom but detest the expression of freedom for some reason?

I don't mean this in a generalizing way. But it seems to be the problem.

I saw a documentary about holland and their liberal stance towards drugs and explicit sexual lifestyles.

Should being you, consume you or fullfill you?

:|

Comment

You obviously don't know what robertson was refering to. Chavez has been saying for quite some time that america was trying to assassinate him. It is nothing new. These 2 bit tyrants always need a bad guy to blame for their failings. Substitute america for the jews and you can see where Chavez is coming from. No, wait. You don't have to substitute america for the jews, I almost forgot, he already blames the jews. Apparently, according to Chavez, America is run by jews. Robertson was basically saying that since he is telling his people and the world that America is trying to assassinate him then we might as well do it. Chavez is wolf in peasants red clothing. He basically has his all to familiar street rabble shutting up all disenters. His brown shirts in red are threatening every opposition with violence. They have brought the press to heal for sure. Have none of you seen seen the violent street rabble? Instead of cleaning up the corruption of the idiots that were voted into power in the past, they have elected the slavery a strong central ruler can bring them.

Am i allowed to say anything about the steelworkers union? I only ask because I have seen them threaten people with my own eyes. Perhaps we can have volunteers to move to and help the striving workers paradise to the south. What, no? I didn't think so, it was just a rhetorical question anyway.
                            I can't believe you have bad words for Robertson but say nothing about Chavez. Don't know anything about Chavez huh? Then maybe you should listen to Robertson, it is him and people like him who always end up feeding the fools who beg for government enslavement. How many starving people do you think Chavez has helped cloth and feed? Robertson and his organization helps thousands with freely given money. Chavez will only help out with money taken. Did you know that Chavez threatens America with destruction? Did you know that he has vowed to spread communism all through central and south america? You ain't doin that without violence. Ever see him hugging Castro? They are brothers in their cause.
                            Perhaps Chavez is a different kind of Communist? Is Castro just misunderstood? Perhaps the street rabble I have seen are really really really intellegent folks.

Comment

Originally posted by helmeteye
                              Perhaps Chavez is a different kind of Communist? Is Castro just misunderstood? Perhaps the street rabble I have seen are really really really intellegent folks.
                              You are by far the most uniformed person i've ever come across..

Comment

Working...
                              X