Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Has anyone talked about Paul L. Williams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silverhand
    replied
    I can't remember who said it, but when talking about spooks the question should be not "what are they saying" but "why are they saying it". There's always an agenda.

Leave a comment:

• mordenkainen
    replied
    From what I've read I'd venture he's trying to make a buck out of the Al-Qaeda paranoia. There's a Peter-and-the-wolf problem with America: so much paranoid fascists, conspiracy theorists and plain ignorants around that nothing is too likely - or too unlikely.

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    Is this guy a reliable source? Where has he got this information from? Is that source credible? Have any other news networks picked up on this? (Fox News has a reputation - in the UK - at least of being right-wing and pro-neocon, so is *it* a credible source?)

As I was saying to my buddy Osama the other day, if it wasn't true we'd have to invent it. ;)

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    started a topic Has anyone talked about Paul L. Williams?

Has anyone talked about Paul L. Williams?

Paul L. Williams,a former FBI consultant and journalist,was on Fox news today. He claims that Al Queda has already smuggled nuclear suitcase bombs into the U.S. and are going to use them soon,maybe on August 6th,the 60th Aniversary of Hiroshima. He was on the radio as well earlier in the month.

Do you think that what he says is total rubbish?
Working...
X