Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Bush is coming to Denmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm, I guess those bombs in the London subway overshadowed everything else that is going on. It's grotesque how a few fanatics, thinking that The Lord/Allah will reward them in Heaven and feed them grapes and maidens forever, will do any wickedness on this Earth. The McVeighs and bin Ladens of this world, tsk, tsk!

Too bad that they don't understand that these atrocities will only deliver them to Iblis and and living forever in a cottage house.

Comment

Oops, previous post was me. Forgot to log in.
      "If the environment were a bank, we would already have saved it." -Graffitti.

Comment

Bush came to Upstate NY to talk to some "privilaged students" and what did I get? A tax raise to pay the police overtime and the airport shutdown that ensued. Thanks, GWB! I love that tax raise !

Comment

Working...
        X