Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Did David Cameron mouth-fuck a dead pig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did David Cameron mouth-fuck a dead pig?

I knew Black MIrror was a satire close to home, but not that close lol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...and-a-pig.html

Och we've all done that!

He's went up in my estimations...a true man of the people.

Nothing compared to what he's currently doing to the poor and disabled mind you!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

The Black Mirror references continue in the Grauniad.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-ra...harlie-brooker

I always thought Cameron was a bit of a ham. His decision making couldn't get much rasher. He's still bringing home the bacon though.

Apparently Miss Piggy, Peppa Pig and Piglet have all gone into hiding and the Owl and the Pussycat have had to find an alternative ring vendor.

Comment

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”

― George Orwell, Animal Farm

Comment

Originally posted by Octo Seven View Post
          Did David Cameron mouth-fuck a dead pig?
          Betteridge's law of headlines, an adage that states: "Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no."
          _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
          _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
          _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
          _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

This one obviously being the exception that proves the rule!
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
            X