Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

American corruption in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kapri_Korn_Klyde
    replied
    That hardly surprises me, I mean, the whole bushevik administration is built on incestuous relations between business and politics so it's only natural for them to spread the corruption which spawned them wherever they go.
    And Iraq it's just one possible example, remember that hamid karzai (current puppet ruler of afghanistan) was an UNOCAL employee!

Kapri_Korn

Leave a comment:

• Mikey_C
    replied
    I caught that. Well, what do you know, eh? Will anyone listen?

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    started a topic American corruption in Iraq

American corruption in Iraq

American whistle-blowers in the army and in business have revealed an astonishing level of American corruption in Iraq. This news has scarcely been reported in the US where right-wing radio hosts have spent a lot of time attacking the UN for supposed oil-money misuse. There's a whole radio programme on it if you want to tune to bbc.co.uk/radio four and check out the latest archived File on Four programme.
Working...
X