Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hey BBC news. Australia is not part of Asia!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh, but back to Oz...

Comment

"Follow the yellow brick road..."
      \

"We're off to see the wizard..."
      \
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

'Wizard of Oz' from the Stranglers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpGnLlwF-RU
        Papa was a Rolling Stone......

Comment

Originally posted by Timberwolf View Post
          Never take offense at what the BBC report on, their organisation has proven time and time again that they have an overt political and social bias ...
          And here's a perfect example, once again in the field of geography:

http://www.breuerpress.com/2012/07/2...thout-capital/

Comment

Does enough happen in Australia for it to deserve its own section? Just be glad the World Service still exists... but here's a suggestion, maybe Australians could financially contribute to the BBC instead of just accessing it for free then moaning about it?
            forum

1. a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest
            2. a medium for open discussion, such as a magazine
            3. a public meeting place for open discussion

Comment

Working...
            X