Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

I Lie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Lie

I really like it... very intimdating! Unfortunately images take so long to load on my computer that I'd read your text before I saw the picture, so I'm not sure if I would have noticed the eye if you hadn't mentioned it first... but now you've drawn attention to it, I don't know if I like the way it seems to glow through his hair. Othere than that, it's very impressive. Perhaps a cloak would be good, to add a little more colour to the picture (I know Mr M is always saying Elric only wears black, but where's the fun in that?). Then again, I'm more of a cartoon type, so I'm not good with subtlety in shading and so forth.

But no, I certainly don't "hates" it. I think the expression is perfect... just the right side of "constipated"! :D
Working...
X