Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

I Get E-Mail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Get E-Mail!

>Most of his (Kitsune's) stuff sounds regurgitated, doesn't it?

Yes, completely! ::sigh::

>And he's in his 20s and likes furries.

Well, this falls into "Your Kink Is Not My Kink" territory for me. I don't care about his predilections as long as he doesn't try to force his will or ways onto me.

The fact that he is most likely some damned Republican makes him a hypocrite and a person that aligns himself with the wrong party - exactly as I suggest about both Kitsune and Bill. It's the hypocrisy and obvious ignorance that annoys and angers us - not the fact that they have different views per se.

I may not agree with everything on the Democratic agenda - but none of it makes me a flat-out hypocrit for supporting it. People like Bill have to point out their areas of disagreement with the Republican platform because they must kowtow to their alphas while simultaneously explaining away some of the hateful rhetoric to the rest of the us (the members of the class to which they actually belong despite their own confused denials) - you know: the homophobia, the anti-choice stuff, all of the obsessions of the Christian right, etc.

The bottom line is that these guys are like those moronic "log cabin" homosexual Republicans - the party would love to crucify the lot of them in the town square - if they could, if we let them!

All these people think the Cheap Labor Republicans are going to cut their taxes and give them good jobs - little do they suspect the truth of the matter.

A tax cut now with a coming tax hike later is just a deferment - not a real tax cut at all. The interest is also capitalized. The Cheap Labor Republicans would love to pass the bill to a time when they will largely be alleviated of the responsibility of paying the nation's enormous debt - a debt they helped to create with their record high deficits. It's a gamble that just may pay off considering the extreme lack of self-awareness exhibited by some of our brothers and sisters in the electorate.

"The bottom line is that these guys are like those moronic "log cabin" homosexual Republicans - the party would love to crucify the lot of them in the town square - if they could, if we let them! "

What the F are you talking about??

The dreadful irony is that a) you have no idea who I support for President, and b) that kind of approach is going to virtually assure that Bush is re-elected. Way to go, sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
      The dreadful irony is that a) you have no idea who I support for President, and b) that kind of approach is going to virtually assure that Bush is re-elected. Way to go, sport.
      The dreadful irony, actually, is that Bill never comes out of the closet to say what he stands for, but just keeps making derogative statements about other people's posts, and still he's our pet bourgois.
      "If the environment were a bank, we would already have saved it." -Graffitti.

Comment

Working...
      X