Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

I'm back!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

I just popped in to say that I'm very disappointed in the mess the church has made of my original philosophies. I was actually trying to get local vendors to lower prices on sandals and various ointments. Oh, yes, and I was married and contrary belief I was strung up by the local chamber of commerce.

I'd like to set a few things straight while I'm here. I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a autobiography on me, Behold The Man Too?

The pope is a git.

I don't know if you noticed, but I was trying very hard to look busy. I even bought a humorous tee-shirt to that effect.

Um... if you're not too busy, we could do with some more fish fingers down the back (bread crumbs and fishies, etc.)

Cheers,

D...

PS. I used to be an agnostic, but now you're here it all seems a bit silly.
    "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Jesus would have to have been married to be considered a Rabbi, at least durring that time period....

Comment

I was wondering, could you just stretch your arms out like so, & maybe just cross your legs? Aah gotcha!
        Arioch, aid me! Blood and souls for Arioch!

Comment

I guess its a good thing people are not easily offended on this forum. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by DeeCrowSeer
            Um... if you're not too busy, we could do with some more fish fingers down the back (bread crumbs and fishies, etc.
            See, that's something that needs clearing up right there. It wasn't 12 fish and loaves. It was 12 legion of fishes and loaves. They missed that part. Oh, and it was my wife and mum what cooked the fish.

Comment

J.C. is ina house!
              Yay, maybe now these damn stigmatas will heal.
              "But I'm tryin', Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the shepard."

Comment

Originally posted by McTalbayne
                I guess its a good thing people are not easily offended on this forum. :roll:
                You're right, I shouldn't post late in the evening. Sorry.
                Arioch, aid me! Blood and souls for Arioch!

Comment

Working...
                X