Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

IS RELIGON THE DEATH OF HUMAN KIND ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS RELIGON THE DEATH OF HUMAN KIND ?

HOW IS IT THAT A MAN MADE CRATION OF THE GOD'S CAN MAKE A WORLD SO WEEK AND SCARED IS NOT THE NUMAN RACE CRATED BY OUR SELVES BEFOR WE WERE HUMAN BEFOR WE LEFT OUR HOME . MY NAME IS ACROMAN SALMONTI MUSCASA TA IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION'S PLEASE CALL ME OR E.MAIL ME ON 07903099254 OR [email protected] ALL MY ANGEL'S LOVE ACK

Re: IS RELIGON THE DEATH OF HUMAN KIND ?

Originally posted by ANGEL NO 1
    HOW IS IT THAT A MAN MADE CRATION (sic) OF THE GOD'S CAN MAKE A WORLD SO WEEK(sic) AND SCARED IS NOT THE NUMAN(sic) RACE CRATED(sic) BY OUR SELVES BEFOR(sic) WE WERE HUMAN BEFOR(sic) WE LEFT OUR HOME . MY NAME IS ACROMAN SALMONTI MUSCASA TA IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION'S PLEASE CALL ME OR E.MAIL ME ON 07903099254 OR [email protected] ALL MY ANGEL'S LOVE ACK

In short the answer to your question;Is religion the death of human kind?
    is.......no.Pollution,disease,cometary impact and gamma ray bursters could be though.Has that answered your query?If it hasn't or you need lessons in english please call 666 666 666 toll free. :twisted:

Comment

"Lessons in english"::::: Cruel,and yet,I can't stop laughing.

Comment

I aim to please!

Originally posted by Anonymous
        :)

I thank you.As you can see I aim to please.You may as well laugh now as they don't do much in Hell.I can tell you! :twisted:

Comment

Re: I aim to please!

Originally posted by Lucifer Rofocale

I thank you.As you can see I aim to please.You may as well laugh now as they don't do much in Hell.I can tell you! :twisted:
          well my freind you read to much shit my freind ok

Comment

Re: I aim to please!

Originally posted by ackromansalmontamuskasa
            Originally posted by Lucifer Rofocale

well my freind you read to much shit my freind ok
            Before all this goes pear shaped I would like to suggest that you use a spell checker on your PC if you have one.I think your first message borders on being unintelligible.Can I also ask if you intend to use the MWM for religious proselytisation purposes?

Comment

No Nimrod,he's selling cookies.

Comment

Re: IS RELIGION THE DEATH OF HUMAN KIND ?

Originally posted by ANGEL NO 1
                HOW IS IT THAT A MAN MADE CREATION OF THE GODS' CAN MAKE A WORLD SO WEAK AND SCARED IS NOT THE HUMAN RACE CREATED BY OUR SELVES BEFORE WE WERE HUMAN BEFORE WE LEFT OUR HOME . MY NAME IS ACROMAN SALMONTI MUSCASA TA IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION'S PLEASE CALL ME OR E.MAIL ME ON 07903099254 OR [email protected] ALL MY ANGEL'S LOVE ACK

Hope you don't mind.I have taken the liberty of correcting any mistakes so as not to insult the sensitivities of pedantic demons.To be plain,you sound like a missionary of some kind.Is that your phone number?You shouldn't be giving it out on the net, unless you actively want all sorts of people calling you at every hour of the day.
                Your question appears a little abstruse to me.Can you clarify your question?What god or gods are you referring to?What home did we leave?Atlantis? Hy Brasil? Mu? Cockaigne? Can you demystify me please?

Comment

toct toct

Well for one my freind i don't tend to judge people my publisher like's my writeing and so do the people that read my work . The fact i suffer with a mentel disabilaty that stops me spelling correct . the diffrenct between you and me is i would not rub the fact in .

Comment

Re: IS RELIGON THE DEATH OF HUMAN KIND ?

A better question might be:

Is Death the religion of human kind?

"No guns,no ammo,no chopper cover...count me in!"

Comment

It is obviously summer, isn't it?
                      The time absurd sightings take place, like the Loch Ness Monster resurfacing. Something about these postings remind me of it. And the many "guests" ...

Very well, enjoy yourselves!
                      L'Etranger
                      Google ergo sum

Comment

Your dreaming this is just a dream.Only a dream.[Dont even think about fleeing LeStranger] before I say NO IT'S NOT.

Comment

Your dreaming this is just a dream.Only a dream.[Dont even think about fleeing LeStranger] before I say NO IT'S NOT.
                          ////////////////////// A dream to some a nightmare to others.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                            zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                            zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                            Google ergo sum

Comment

Well, L'E, at least these guests are showing up and offering to answer question about angels and the end of the world, rather than just hacking the site and sending us to look at beaches in New Zealand! It does make for a pleasant change.

So, I'll do the decent, polite thing and ask some serious questions of the enthusiastic Mr Angel...

1) What are your books called? Are we likely to find them on Amazon and such?

2) What do you think of Mr Moorcock's depiction of "angels"?

3) Do you really think it's such a good idea to give your phone number out on a public forum?

Obviously Religion isn't the death of mankind as a whole, although it has sometimes provoked a lot of violence and death. As Lucifer has suggested, natural entropy and the human race's own stupidity (or greed) are a more likely cause of our extermination. (Oh dear, a good Christian boy siding with Lucifer... what would my mother say?) :oops:

Um... so who has the cookies?

D...
                              "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Working...
                              X