Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Author interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Author interviews

Idly searching for all (more?) things Moorcock, I came across this page full of audio files of interviews of various authors.

http://trashotron.com/agony/indexes/...view_index.htm

None of them really screamed out at me to be heard, but some-one else may find an author here they'd like to listen to. What lead me to it was the title 'Movies, books and the importance of Michael Moorcock and Dennis Potter' by (with?) Kim Newman.
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964
Working...
X