Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Court of Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Court of Angels

Hallo dear Friends,
    this is a little new from our little country .
    Since 2000 AD we have founded a free society called "The Court of Angels" to promote fantasy art, fantasy music, poetry and other artistic forms of expression.
    We are a no profit association, and we born Mike was so kind to accept to be our honorary president.
    From now we will "fight" in our country to promote with public people, publishers and other media Mike's works. We'll try to do it...
    Waiting for having him as a special our guest in Italy in a near future I'd like tell you that our site ( at this moment in italian only, but I hope to be able to create an english version soon ) is this one:
    http://lcda.sky.prohosting.com
    And all of you are the welcome.
    And so I'd like to thank everybody who will cooperate with us in every way for this target... :D
    Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"
Working...
X