Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Medusa Haircut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medusa Haircut

Hello everyone,

I wanted to use this forum to announce my own publication. As I devote more time to writing, I have decided to use a blog (web log) as a publishing medium. I've named the blog Medusa Haircut and it can be found at http://www.medusahaircut.com/ and there I will focus on writing small pieces of numerous different styles. My primary goal with the blog is to establish my daily work habits and increase word counts.

I suspect the blog will be mostly raw with pointers to source material and excerpts of published work. The best feature of this blog is that you can offer comments on my work or rebuttals of my opinion.

My first two articles are entitled "Wither Starbucks" and "Did They Find Any Jobs On Mars". I hope you'll stop by.
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Most interesting,

Thank you for the link. I assume that these will take the place of your monthly rants from on top of the old Q&A? I always enjoyed those. One question, though; will you be including any fictional pieces on the site, or only factual articles?

Comment

Exactly, I predicted that most people were uninterested in my rants. I love them too. But I want to reduce my voice here and let the readers and Mike have their say. My voice is pretty dominant at the moment, though.

I plan on fiction and non-fiction. I'll be posting a piece tonight. Err, that might be a rant too now that I think of it.

Thanks for your kind words. At the moment, I'm getting the Network Solutions splash page. That's frustrating.

Originally posted by Forever The Stranger
      Most interesting,

Thank you for the link. I assume that these will take the place of your monthly rants from on top of the old Q&A? I always enjoyed those. One question, though; will you be including any fictional pieces on the site, or only factual articles?
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Working...
      X