Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Moorcock Collectors - Look Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorcock Collectors - Look Here

Go checkout my website (http://moorcock.techweenies.com) and download Michael Moorcock: A Collectors Checklist. My FreeWare windows program.

It's a cool little program that helps you keep track of your Moorcock book collection.

Quick Feature List:-
    -----------------------------
    Clean Easy-to-Use GUI.
    Detailed Book Information
    Web Links For Rare/Hard-to-Find Books
    Comprehensive Bibliography (slightly out-of-date in 2.5)
    Check/Uncheck All Function
    Generate List of needed/wanted books
    -----------------------------

So anyway, go check it out if you have the time.
    -Eric Zollman

Re: Moorcock Collectors - Look Here

Originally posted by EricVonBek
    Go checkout my website (http://moorcock.techweenies.com) and download Michael Moorcock: A Collectors Checklist. My FreeWare windows program.
    It looks nice, but I don't see the actual link to download it - it just looks like an ad for the program and some screenshots. Is the link on one of the popups I closed, or somewhere else?

Comment

Yeah, I think that too...

But I think this is a great idea (At least is better than my paper checklist).
      \\

Comment

Sorry Guys

Sorry guys, I have been super busy over the past few days and havn't gotten a chance to upload Ver 2.5., Plus I wasn't sure if I was going to post it or wait untill I get done with ver 3.0, which will have an up to date bibliography, ect., Anyway I'm uploading ver 2.5 right now. Should be ready for you guys to download within a few hours...

-Eric

P.S. Any suggestions for 3.0 would be great.

Comment

Working...
        X