Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

Answer/Question Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answer/Question Game

This is a very amusing and extremely bizarre game I came across on the Neil Gaiman message board. The original explaination of the game goes thus;

Originally posted by Caspian @ NeilGaimanBoard.com
    Here's how it works. You post a question, to which the answer is the post before you. You also post an answer, to which the next person will respond with a question. Get it? Since there are no questions before me, I will only post an answer, and the next person gives me a question that I'm answering, and gives an answer of their own. So here's my answer:

Not until next Thursday.
    If you want to see how the game works in practice, go to http://www.neilgaimanboard.com/eve/f...3110183231/p/1

Since I can't think of anything else, my answer will be;

Not until next Thursday

Originally posted by Hawksun
    Not until next Thursday
    Question: When is the Earth scheduled for demolition (in order to make way for a new hyperspace bypass)?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Answer: John Paul George & Ringo.
    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Originally posted by David Mosley
      Question: When is the Earth scheduled for demolition (in order to make way for a new hyperspace bypass)?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Answer: John Paul George & Ringo.
      Question: What are the first names of the Beatles?

--------------------------------------------------

Next Answer: Mesonychoteuthis hamiltoni.
      The name that can be named is not the true name.

Comment

Question :

What' s this stuff ?

Answer :

Never in my tea ?

Comment

Question: Where is it appropriate to piss?

Answer: An acorn and my lost keys.

Comment

Question; You were done for driving under the influence of what?

Answer; A small fluffy kitten

Comment

Question: Mom, what's for dinner tonight?

Answer: 3 Aggies and a corkscrew

Comment

Question: What did the admiral want for his birthday?

Answer: On the kitchen table.
                My signature is

Comment

where is the babe ?

all mimsy were the borogoves

Comment

Q. And how were Mr & Mrs Borogove and all the little Borogoves?

A. Raxacoricofallapatorius.
                    Last edited by David Mosley; 10-31-2006, 03:37 PM.
                    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
                    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
                    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
                    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Q: I picked up a dose of what from that Dalek?

A: Only on the Tuesdays, at night.
                      Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

Q. When did Laverne and Shirley come on TV back in the 70's?

A. Hummus.
                        Last edited by Reinart der Fuchs; 10-31-2006, 04:13 PM.
                        Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Q. What is best with falafel and tahini?

A. Chilled to the marrow.

Comment

Q. What mood best describes ones mother in law?

A. $1 milliard
                            My signature is

Comment

Q. What's another way of writing $1,000,000,000 other than $1 billion?

(Boring and literal I know, but I thought the actual 'answer' might interest people.)

A. Massive Weapons of Distraction

Comment

Working...
                              X