Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Comments Thread For All Entries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For All Entries

This is where comments go for all entries. Please do not comment in individual story threads.

I am sorry to ask and must appear Ignorant once again-where do I actually click to get a page to type my story?
    "? ",qouz"! ' c. mackay from extraordinary popular delusions and the madness of the crowds.

Comment

It's easy once you know how wiredwullff
      Just click the "new thread" button when viewing the Enclave Story Challenge (2015) forum.

Comment

What Rothgo said. I usually write my stories in Word, then cut and paste them into the thread.

Comment

I'm done. I have already completed the sequel to this story, but will wait until October to post so the challenge will not be affected.
          Lord Warshaw the Unknown

"Except in dreams, you're never really free." Warren Zevon, Desperados Under the Eaves.

Comment

Grats Good work indeed!

Comment

Okay, it's finished. Done. bit of a marathon putting the final words down. I'm not sure that I like myself ... or my character, or the situation he winds up in. If I'd filled it out a bit more ... Dr Rosemary Luxemburg doesn't show half her ruthlessness in the only conversation I've given of hers. And Dr Lewis Robert Stephenson comes across as a bit of a wally ...
              sigpic Myself as Mephistopheles (Karen Koed's painting of me, 9 Nov 2008, U of Canterbury, CHCH, NZ)

Gold is the power of a man with a man
              And incense the power of man with God
              But myrrh is the bitter taste of death
              And the sour-sweet smell of the upturned sod,

Nativity,
              by Peter Cape

Comment

But you finished, and that's great. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                X