Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

A New Challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an idea that I am going to use for a long short story or short novella soon. I might cram a short version into this contest if it can be done in a way as to fit the challenge requirements..........Can't wait.
    Check out J. Wade Harrell Fantasy World blog:

http://jwadeharrell.wordpress.com/about/

Comment

I've already got my steampunk story 99% finished. I'll post it even if we don't end up doing a challenge this year.
      Lord Warshaw the Unknown

"Except in dreams, you're never really free." Warren Zevon, Desperados Under the Eaves.

Comment

Just how flexibly is the term "steampunk" being used in this context? Could it include a story set during the USA's so-called "Era of Good Feelings" (i.e., 1815-20) or thereabouts?

Comment

I don't see any reason why we need to be rigid about our description of "Steampunk." The genre is pretty flexible.
          Lord Warshaw the Unknown

"Except in dreams, you're never really free." Warren Zevon, Desperados Under the Eaves.

Comment

Hello all. Apologies for not addressing this challenge sooner. I am developing what we usually need to get this going. I hope you all don't mind that this is later than usual.

Thanks,
            Berry
            Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Working...
            X