Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Comments thread for ALL entries

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately real-life stuff blew my chances of finishing in time, but I'm still working on the story so I'll publish it on here somewhere when it's finished.

Congrats to everyone who beat the deadline, though - I look forward to reading the stories soon

Comment

I am sorry I have not had much time to read the others. I have been so busy of late but I am impressed with what I have been hearing. I hope you folks find my story a decent read as most of my stuff has a little more drama and character building. The word limit and using something from my universe kind of made me force some things and I don't know if the reader gets to "care" about the characters and the plot. With the time I allotted, I gave it a good shot and had fun.
      Check out J. Wade Harrell Fantasy World blog:

http://jwadeharrell.wordpress.com/about/

Comment

I'm so sorry...

My life has been chaotic for a long time now and it is only just very recently that i pulled myself together enough to give my house a good tidy with the help of my care giver ...i simply had no energy left over to finish my story for the enclave competition so there it is. Next year i promise Guys!!!!
        Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

As an addendum, my story A Constant Quantity is appearing a collection of stories later this year titled Stormwrack. Just waiting on the artists to finish up the illustrations so that it can go to the publisher. Details to follow.
          "By means of our myths and legends we maintain a sense of what we are worth and who we are. Without them we should undoubtedly go mad."
          MM - Mother London

Comment

Working...
          X