Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Lemec's Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemec's Award

Did you guys see the plaque that lemec awarded?

Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

I, was happily surprised.
    Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

Comment

Nope: but well done Lemec for the work you've obviously put in creating/running the challenge, to Kyrinn for the work done in winning it and to the rest of the field making it a challenge to do so.

Comment

An excellent trophy for a fitting winner!!

Nice one Lemec.
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Congrats Kyrinn!

Comment

Thanks!
            Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

Comment

Thanks very much!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
              - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
              X