Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Once and Future Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VonWeiner
    replied
    Or maybe Gaynor as Emperor Lucius.

Leave a comment:

• Grey Mouser
    replied
    Gaynor as Mordred, or maybe Breuse san Pite?

Leave a comment:

• manmiles
    replied
    Thanks. It was either the current title or 'The Once and Eternal Champion', but that may have been a bit much. :lol:

Obviously, I'm not going to keep rigidly to Arturian myth. While I have knowledge of the quintessential Morte De'Arthur, I plan to 'go my own way' as it were, but the basic elements of the Arthur legend will remain, but given a MM-esque spin and some of my own elements. If Bernard Cromwall and Marion Zimmer Bradley can get away with it.....I can.....I hope.

I'm still debating whether or not to include Gaynor in the story.

Leave a comment:

• Grey Mouser
    replied
    Your idea of a fusion of the EC mythos with the Arthurian in the discussion section is something I've been looking forward to Manmiles. Two of my fav milieu combined in one - and a great new entry for the Dead Gods Book begins...

I liked the play on T H White in the title.

Leave a comment:

• manmiles
    started a topic The Once and Future Champion

The Once and Future Champion

Put all comments and reviews here. But most importantly, help give me suggestions for a better title....I suck at titles!

Please?
Working...
X