Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

mod test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mod test

I was trying to move it to the story feedback but I forgot that we don't moderate this forum. So this is stuck here until/if Berry so chooses to move it.

Thanos

What problem are you talking about Thanos. You guys are moderators. You should be able to manage threads without my interaction.
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Hi Berry, I think Thanos means we don't have mod rights in the Story Feedback section of the DGB. We do have mod rights for the first two sections. Not sure, but I think that means we can move a post here from the other two but not move it once it's here. The idea was to move Doc's reply from Thanos main story thread and attach it to the appropriate reply thread in the Feedback section.

Comment

Exactly

Yeah... I didn't notice that you had replied Berry. I was busy writing the next section of my story. But what Grey said is exactly right. I detached the post from my story thread and ordered it to be moved to this section, where I was planning to re-attach it to my feedback thread. But when it got here I remembered that we don't have control over this section so the post is "dead in the water" so to speak.

Thanos

Comment

Oops. I didn't mean to be a trouble-maker. :D

Just in case it gets removed, I'll say it again...

Good stuff Thanos. Keep it coming.

I really like the prologue. It sets a good mood.

Comment

You actually spawned our recognition that this forum needs to be moderated too.

I'll have this fixed within an hour.

Thanks guys.
            The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Okay. Move the message over and nuke this thread. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Hi Berry, thanks for the swift response. Your adjustment has worked and we can now mod the Feedback section OK.

I just thought we'd keep this thread open for a short while longer while we work out our modding abilities - as kind of a mods-in-training thread until we're up to speed.

Comment

Working...
                X