Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Novella Publishers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • migellito
    Moonbeam Traveller
    • May 2020

Novella Publishers?

I have recently been trying to find potential publishers for a 31k-word cyberpunk novella. So far, I have enquired with 'Black Bed Sheet Books' and 'Quirk Books'. I was wondering if anyone on here more experienced with getting work published might have either a few more suggestions, or perhaps know of other places I might look for lists of appropriate places I could enquire. So far, I am trying to get it published as a novella, and have not started sending it to periodicals, such as F&SF or Asimov's. Thanks!
  • Rothgo
    Champion of the Unbalanced
    • Aug 2006

No idea myself, but here's an old post from Michael E with what appears to be a useful website of info:

Originally posted by MichaelEhart View Post
    By far the best site for genre markets is Ralan's

http://www.ralan.com/

I use it quite often.

Comment

• migellito
      Moonbeam Traveller
      • May 2020

Thanks very much! That gave me 4 more places to check out, not including a few ebook places, and a couple look pretty promising.

Comment

Working...
      X