Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Enclave Story Challenge next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enclave Story Challenge next year?

It's rather late to be thinking of one for this year, but is anyone interested in one next year?
    sigpic Myself as Mephistopheles (Karen Koed's painting of me, 9 Nov 2008, U of Canterbury, CHCH, NZ)

Gold is the power of a man with a man
    And incense the power of man with God
    But myrrh is the bitter taste of death
    And the sour-sweet smell of the upturned sod,

Nativity,
    by Peter Cape

I’m interested. Not quite ready to commit, but interested. Especially if it helps gets some old timers back!

Comment

Numbers have never really been very high, so I'm not sure what level of "quorate" we'd need.
      But frankly, this sort of thing really doesn't need any admin input - if somebody kicks off, then off we go.
      My advice would be not to be too open. Previous years have suffered from too much leeway to do basically whatever the hell you like, which is all well and good at one level but sufferes very much from lacking a themed collective effort.

Comment

Working...
      X