Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

To Kander and Perdix and anyone else who e-mailed me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Kander and Perdix and anyone else who e-mailed me...

I've noticed that my Yahoo! spam-filter keeps putting the interesting posts in my "Bulk" folder, and normally I check it, but today I was so dazed from X-Mas/Hanukah shopping that I emptied it without looking. So if anyone has e-mailed me yesterday/today, then I'm sorry. If no one has, then that's cool. I want to nap now, but there are things to make and wrap and... gah!
    "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

I just mailed you the finished pages for the comic Dee. The time here(in Ontario) is 4:08 PM Sunday Dec.4th
    ..he weeps with the wonder of suddenly recollected innocence, of something he believed lost as everything else is lost to him and which makes him believe, if only for this moment, that what he has lost might be, perhaps, restored.

Comment

I'm downloading them now! Hurrah! I did have a horrible vision of those deleted posts being laden with precious artwork, so I'm very glad that wasn't the case... and your post went straight to the proper inbox this time, which is another cause for gladness. I'll check them out and reply to your e-mail ASAP.

Bless you. :notworthy:

Comment

Bloody hell, Dee! I mailed you tonight's winning lottery numbers, and now I can't find 'em on my desktop! Doh! :roll:

Comment

Who needs winning lottery numbers when they've got Nutmeg comix? A prize without equal. :)

Besides, after watching poor Hurley's flashback on this week's episode of Lost, I think I'm better off without them... 8O

Comment

Of course it's not all bad for our boy Hurley. He gets to share the island with sweet little Nutmeg, but then again, Anna Lucia's not so sweet, is she?
            I wouldn't want to get on her bad side...she packs a mean wallop.
            ..he weeps with the wonder of suddenly recollected innocence, of something he believed lost as everything else is lost to him and which makes him believe, if only for this moment, that what he has lost might be, perhaps, restored.

Comment

No spoilers! No spoilers!!!! 8O

We're only half way through Season One in my country! Take pity on a poor Brit. But yes, PWV has told me that the mighty Rodriguez will be cropping up soon... hurrah! One of my favourite performers in one of my favourite TV shows. Glory, glory!!

(Not that I'm obsessed or anything, but this X-Mas I've picked up a copy of Girl Fight and 3 A.M.. Happy sigh...)

Comment

Sorry, Dee. I forgot the U.K. is a little behind our TV season here.
                But then, you guys get Doctor Who before we do :x

Comment

Working...
                X