Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

www.prototypex.org.uk is NOT down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.prototypex.org.uk is NOT down!

For most of us, anyway! :D

There might be an access issue for some folk - we'll look at the hosting.

very try, I was on it earlier.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Yeah, the website is always up, but the forum at rotwangsrobot.net went down a couple of times. I just updated this note, because it gives the site a bad wrap. Many apologies. A couple of us have noticed that rotwangsrobot.net was unavailable a couple of times. It's no big deal.
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Originally posted by lemec

'very try' ?? gee, I was sleepy this morning when I wrote that. :D

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
        - Michael Moorcock

Comment

'very try' ?? gee, I was sleepy this morning when I wrote that. :D
          Not as sleepy as me. I've only just spotted the mustake now that you've pointed it out. Even then, I had to read it a through a couple of times before I realised. I should stay away from coffee... I don't have to write 2000 words a day anymore

Comment

Spaced, perhaps some rest and relaxation is in order? :lol:

I don't know how you did it! (He stayed on his feet using powerful stimulants with a glint in the eye and the breath of imagination mixed with two parts encouragement in his intellect.) ;)

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Is the PX forum down just now? I cant seem to access it.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkLord
                Is the PX forum down just now? I cant seem to access it.
                Ooh no tis working again... strange...

Comment

Could it be network traffic? I've been on the Prototype X site for most of the night with no problems.

Comment

That could be it. Just for a two minute interval or so it kept coming up with 'could not access server'.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkLord
                      That could be it. Just for a two minute interval or so it kept coming up with 'could not access server'.
                      That could have been me hugging all the bandwidth. :)

Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                      X