Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Another Story Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Story Challenge

This is in some respects an attempt to revive Enclave, since it has seemed rather dead recently. I don't have any ideas for a story with this basic concept, but i would enjoy seeing what other people can do. I am rather busy with school and a story (maybe novella) that i am working on right now, so I do not think that I will be participating in my own story challenge. So, now for the challenge...

Write a story in which the central character cannot remeber his/her past. The narrator does not know any more than the central character does (it can be in first person, but it does not have to be). One of the important aspects of the storyline is the discovery of some important aspect of the character's past. Some ideas for moving such a plot: the appearance of someone from your character's past, the use of an important object in their past, or an event that gives them an extreme sense of dأ©jأ  vu.

I hope that everyone will help to revitalize the Enclave. Start your own threads folks...

S. Ombre

Yeah, maybe i should work the Enclave after my "post spree" in the Movie Forum.

*brings his resuscitation unit and begins to work* :D

Comment

Originally posted by Azariel
      Yeah, maybe i should work the Enclave after my "post spree" in the Movie Forum.

*brings his resuscitation unit and begins to work* :D

It has begun. . .

*checks his readings: beep. . . beep. . . beep. . . * :D

Comment

Working...
      X