Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric Ball-jointed-Doll ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elric Ball-jointed-Doll ????

Hi, It's been awhile since I've posted here. and even longer since I....

Anyways to get to the point,
    I'm collecting Asian Ball Jointed Dolls, and I would liked to have a mini-versions of my favorite characters. With the Elric movie in the works, I'm anxiously waiting for this state-side doll-maker to come up with an Elf-eared head mold.

http://donnkinney.easystorecreator.net/store.asp

There are Pictures of the body in the link "doll parts" and of a White-skinned doll in the gallery.

heh, he comes with a bunch of extras. But I'd probly get an extra pair of hands so that I can modify them to grasp a sword hilt. XD

He currently costs about $575 US and whoa! he's a tall one. 30.5 inches/ 77.5cm tall.

The nice thing about ABJD's is that they are very customizable. =^_^=
    -The Prayer of the Eternal Knight -
    In Service, I give what I have become. I am what I am.
    Eternal, Immortal, Universal, and Infinite.
    And so be it.

Anyone remember the thread with the pics to that home made Elric figure? It was an old post, wish I'd book mark'd it, it was pretty sweet.

Comment

D'you mean this chap:

[broken link]

Oddly, I found that by checking Elysion's past posts via the profile link... a shot in the dark, but there we go. :)
      Last edited by Rothgo; 04-09-2010, 11:58 AM.
      "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

DocT! Yes, amazing stuff this guy did here! Almost make me wanna sell my soul for one

Comment

Working...
        X